Tord x reader You don't deserve a guy like him

This relates to Tom and Tords hatred...thats all I'm saying. Plus, Tord still lives with Edd and them..
______________________________

~flashback 2 years ago~
It's been a couple of weeks since Tom's girlfriend died from giving birth to his baby girl. Tom wasn't doing to well from his loss. He barely came out of his room, and he didn't take good care of his daughter. All he does is get drunk and ignore his little girl. He claims that he doesn't even think she's even his, she looks nothing like him. Tord tries his best to convince Tom that his daughter needs him, and that Tom is the father. Tom still denies it. Tord gets furious at him. Tord would treat the little girl like a father. Poor little (y/n), she never deserved this. Tord had a plan, he would sneak out the house with (nick name) with him. He'd been meaning to move out anyways. So why the hell not?

~present day~

Yep, that was 2 years ago when Tord took (n/n) from Tom and gave her a better life in Norway. Tord never left (y/n)'s side. Every little step or crawl she made, Tord was there to see it. Tord couldn't be happier. (Y/n) would've been dead if she stayed with her real father.

"I'm...gonna.. GET YOU!!!" Tord playfully screamed tickling his daughter. (Y/n) screamed and laughed at her father's gentle hands. Soon Tord stopped and let her breath. Staring at (y/n), he leaned down to plant a kiss on her forehead, earning a sweet giggle and feels tiny hands grasp his cheeks. He smiled as he moved a strand of hair out of her face....

"Dada!"

Tord looked at (y/n) with wide eyes. (Y/n) said her first word! Tord smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yes, (y/n)! I am your daddy!" Tord held (y/n) up in the air and kisses her nose.

"Dada!"

Summup-

Tord and (y/n) lived a happy life together and had the best of times. Tord found out that Tom was actually doing much better. He had a new girlfriend and a new kid. He was treating this one much better than this one. Tord was upset about this, of course. But Tord had (y/n), and that's all he needed in his life. ❤