Chap. 2 If you feel like a room without a roof.

Did I mention that I hate packing? So here I am, after unpacking everything I had to do it again but this time with way more clothes.  Broomy, my cat tried to hide in my luggage. He’s so cute!

“Lissie what should I pack? Do I need some swimming stuff?” I yell in the chaos that is my room. Clothes and stuff are everywhere. “Honey yes! And some warm clothes! And don’t forget your socks! You keep forgetting them! “

Oh yes! I grab my awesome socks collection and put them in my bag. I have some with flags, some with flowers, some with penguins… Ok. I think I have an obsession with them…. Can I bring my laptop, I ask myself. I hope so! I can’t live without internet! More than a week without tumblr I won’t survive…. And all the series!

In the background you can hear the song happy from despicable me 2. This song is just pure epicness.  And it makes you happy!

Dancing and singing ,I keep packing. I put my bikini in my bag and hope that I won’t have to put it on.  My IPod is on shuffle and I start to do my crazy dance.

I really hope I will have a good time. It’s my last summer of being a teenager after that it’s college and growing up. 

My train is in a few hours. I pack my hand pack  and I don’t forget my chargers! That would be stupid… So likely me. I take my kindle and books. The list my aunt gave me said that we had to pack some food for the travel that would last 6 hours if not more if there are some problems. I run to the supermarket like a madwoman still dancing with my music in my ears. What should I buy? Some skittles! Oh and maybe something that won’t make me too hyper…. I take a plain sandwich that looks eatable some chips and of course some sprite.

The car ride is silent. My aunt looks at me with pride: “ I’m really proud of you for accepting to get out of your shell. I know who you really are and I just want to show everyone that you are amazing! You are strong and you deserve happiness. You will make friends. You will have fun.“

Tears swell up in my eyes and I smile at her. I nod and say that everything will be okay.

The group meets at the strain station. We are all shy but I notice immediately a girl with pink hair. She is really pretty. I hope I will be her friend. My aunt left be in front of the station so I am on my own. I see an adult with a T-shirt with “FriendshipCamp” written on it. I go towards her. She seems nice. “Hey… , I say shyly My name is….. “

Someone falls on me. I fall and my butt is on the floor and I look up. And I see two beautiful green eyes. Oh my flying lama what now?

Hey! So I wrote this at 3 in the morning so… I’ll re-read it another time but I just wanted to post it! I really hope you like it! And sorry that the chapters are so short