Ch. 2| Meh

Kuro's POV
(SINCE THE AUTHOR IS A LAZY FUCK, WE HAVE NOW TIME SKIPPED TO WHEN MORGIANA AND ALADIN MEET SINBAD)

I raised a brow to see Morgiana smiling bigger than usual. I grinned as Aladin kept talking about how we were going to see Alibaba once more.

'Stupid Blondie Bells, leaving Morgiana.'

I let out a sigh. Morgiana looked at me a tad worried.

"Nah, I'm fine." I said still grinning.

Aladin looked ahead and then was surprised.

"Aladin what's wro-"

I looked at the nudist in amazement.

"MORGIANA SICK EM!!"

"ON IT!"

"MATTE!"

So now all of us are sitting down me and Morgiana facing away from the purple haired adult.

The two boys were talking about adventures until Morgiana smelled the scent of the ocean. The two kids ran up while I simply walked w/ the stranger.

"Ah."

"Nani, pretty lady?"

"My name is Kuro."

"..Sinbad."

I nodded and went right behind Aladin following them.

Sinbad then took front and lead us to a large hotel like place. The moment he tried to step foot guards stopped him.

I smiled and laughed on the inside.

Two tall men, one who seemed a fanalis and another who seemed close with Sinbad took him away.

"Ja ne Kuro, Aladin, Morgiana, let's eat dinner together." He waved as the white haired man dragged him away. When we were escorted to the rooms I began to carefully unpack our items and organize them while Aladin and Morgiana looked around the room.

A maid whom Aladin asked a question about began to tell a story. Of course, I wasn't paying attention.

THIRD POV

Kuro smiled at the two kids younger than her while rebraiding her hair.

Then after being seated outside, Sinbad bought the three dinner. While the kids were sitting down, Kuro merely stood and took a drumstick while eating it.

In the middle of the convo between Sinbad and the man now known as Jafar, Aladin blew his instrument summoning his djinn.

Kuro began freak out as Sinbad said," Aladin... so you're a magi too?"

Aladin seemed surprised and then said," Oh, Kuro-San is one too."

TIME SKIP

"Morgiana calm down." Kuro was rubbing her shoulders as she stomped towards Sinbad.

Kuro looked unconcerned for some reason but had a strange feeling in the back of her neck. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

She shrugged.

"Fuck it."

SCHOOL'S AN ASS AND SORRY FOR ERRORS