halloween

It was halloween and The group of friends had just finished getting ready. Someone knocked on the door and Mark answered it. Seeing the small children dressed up in costumes he slammed the door in their faces and walked away. "MARK?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" She yelled at him shaking her head "I didn't like the look of them. They don't deserve The sweets" He shrugged walking away and sitting down. Holly just sighed and Opened the door to see an empty doorstep "There goes for trick or treaters" 

Hannah Ran down the stairs just after Will and stood there. "We going or naw? I Have been waiting for ages,Me and Will have just played 3 rounds of Mario kart in the time it took for you to get ready" She laughed. Holly smiled back at her and grabbed everyone's Trick or treat bag walking out the door. The rest of the group followed her With Will locking the door behind him. 

They were walking down the street looking all badass until Holly and Will had linked hands. Mark and Hannah looked down at their hands disgusted. Which had caused them to Walk in the middle of the two lovers. "Sorry,no sex in the street" Mark had said Grinning like an idiot. "We aren't like that" Holly laughed whilst Will just looked off to the side awkwardly. Hannah went to Will and poked him "I think this one wants it holly, You should give it to him tonight" She winked at Holly which caused holly to let go of Will's hand. "We did it, we did it, we did it YAY!!" Hannah had said doing a weird victory dance. "It is so sad how you still remember that" Mark Chuckled.

Holly Changed the subject By asking which house they would go to first "Take your pick" Both Mark and Hannah ran off to different houses banging on the doors "Trick or fucking Treat" They both shouted at the people. They both got shouted at which made them laugh and walk back to Holly and Will who were also laughing Loads. "I guess we can't trick or treat anymore we should go home" Mark said bluntly. "We are not going back home" Holly stated "godamn" He sighed "Well" Mark looked at Hannah mischievously when suddenly they both ran off losing the sight of The others. "To the Pumpkin patch" Hannah yelled holding out her hand like superman .Holly and Will looked at the two Attempting to run after them. But horribly failing so they went back to trick or treating like normal people would. 

When Hannah and Mark had got to the pumpkin patch they jumped over the fence hoping the owner wouldn't see them. They got to the middle and started shouting in an Alien pumpkin language. Hoping to summon Alien pumpkins. After 20 mins or so The owner came out chasing the idiots away with a broom. The teens Ran out seeing Holly and Will and shouting at them "EHM LOVE BIRDS OVER HERE DON'T HAVE TO MUCH FUN" Hannah screamed at the top of her voice. Mark Almost tripping over with laughter then yelled "WE DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU HAVE FUN LATER EITHER" He turned to Hannah and the did the ULTIMATE HIGH FIVE EVER! 

The squad made their way home as they had all had enough for the night. As well as Hannah and Mark getting into loads of trouble.

THE POOPIN END