Maddison; Relief

Hey, this is gonna be the last chapter of Maddison. So, basically, things have done a complete fucking twist around, Maddie and Asshole broke up, thank god, but she came up to me Monday with this contract she wrote up, not like legally binding one but just some rules for if we were to date, and it was all stuff I would and wouldn't have done anyway, so I signed that motherfucker as fast as I could, and she said that she only had that because she wanted to see how I'd react, but she loved my reaction, and now we've been dating for 3 days. Turns out she's liked me longer than I thought, which is ok but just surprising. This all feels like a long dream, because it feels too good to be true, and I hope I never wake up. We've been having issues trying to meet up outside of school, and since tomorrow's Christmas Eve and the next day Christmas, we can't really hang out :( but I fly out the day after Christmas is the big problem. We're hoping to chill the weekend I get back, because I get back on a Sunday and school starts on a Tuesday. But fuck, we're almost like gender switched versions of the same fucking person, and I love it. Just wanna say thanks so much for if you read this, oh and btw she had my phone yesterday, so uh, she read this, but she thought it was great, so yeah. See you in the next story, and I'm out, peace!