two

Ok not only did this guy stay with me through my weirdness but he's also a popular kpop idol in a popular rookie group called Bangtan Boys? What has my life come to.
     "This is weird. Just putting it out there but...why on earth is an idol in a jajangmyeon shop when you could be eating like high class steak or something?" You raised my eyebrow. Jungkook laughed with his fingers on his forehead.
    "Do you think that I'm allowed to go outside of my dorm and practices whenever I want? Plus, just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm rich, pabo." He answered, smirking when he said "pabo". You just stared at him without any answer.
"....."
"....." You sat in an awkward silence for a while.
"Yeah um...I'm going to go.." You muttered, slipping your gloves on. You slung your bag over your shoulder and stood up from the table, preparing to leave.

"Hey-wait!" Jungkook grabbed your arm. You turned to look at him with a questioning look on your face. He put on his black shades and his hood and covered his face with his right hand. "C-can I have your number..." He looked down at the wooden paneled floor. You just looked at him. Crap what do I say. It's definite that he's not a stalker but can I trust him? GOSH I SHOULD HAVE DONE RESEARCH. But wait. I would seem like a stalker if I searched him up online and-ugh. He's a celebrity. Normal fangirls would die for his number... Maybe I can sell it to them once he texts or calls me. After all, his fans should be all over the internet. You smiled at him.

"Sure!" You giggled. Tf am I doing. You waited until he fetched his phone from his jacket pocket. "It's 111-111-1111." You repeated the 10 numbers once again. Jungkook smiled at you. You {fake} smiled back. Why do I feel so guilty.. "Well...I'm going to go so uh... mind letting go of my arm.." You asked awkwardly. He realized that he was still holding you and let go.

"Sorry...[Y/F/N]." He rubbed the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed. It was the first time he actually called you by your name. You could feel your face burn up. CALM YOURSELF WHAT ARE YOU DOING. ACT COOL.

"It fine. See you." You turned away from him. Oh crap wait. You turned back and ran to the ahjumma who was at the counter writing something down on her notepad. "I almost forgot to pay hehe. Thank you for the delicious meal!" You thanked her and put the money on her counter as she smiled at you.

"Come back soon!" You walked back towards the entrance of the shop while Jungkook waved as you opened the glass door and left the shop.

•Jungkook POV•

You sighed. It was the first time you asked for someone's phone number (excluding your family and friends of course). You were having second thoughts about asking [Y/N] for her phone number. AISH. Why'd you do that, Kookie.

"Young man, please come back again!" The ahjumma waved at you when you placed your money on the counter. You just smiled and left the shop.

"YA, PABO-YA!" You heard a familiar voice calling from the other side (HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDDEEEEEEEE- sorry) of the street as soon as you stepped outside. You turned to look and saw two people wearing hideous Totoro masks waving violently at you. You waved back as they made their way towards you, panting for breath.

"Oy, Yoongi-ya. Jimin-ah. Yo." You greeted them casually. The two fellow BTS members stared at him.

"YA! You're in big trouble, Kookie. PD-nim and Manager-nim are pissed." Suga removed his mask and stuffed it in his jacket pocket while glaring at you.

"You missed the broadcast and we looked ALL OVER THE CITY FOR YOU. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE FOR AN HOUR ONLY." Jimin pointed out, puffing his cheeks.

"Ah gwiyeoweo, Jimin-ah." You laughed. The two of them continued to intensify their glaring. "Okay okay. Mianhe." You put your hands up (PUT YO HANDS UP) as if you were surrendering. "Uh. Is the broadcast postponed?" You asked quickly before they could criticize you.

"NO. WE HAD TO DO IT WITHOUT YOU, PABO. WE'RE GETTING A BILLION TWEETS AND MESSAGES FROM FANS WHO'RE ASKING WHERE YOU ARE. AISH THIS IS ANNOYING. LETS GO." Suga rubbed his head violently with a disappointing/somewhat-furious look on his face. He grabbed your arm and starting sprinting down the street with Jimin trailing behind you guys.

•At the BigHit Entertainment Building Meeting Room•

"Joesonghabnidad, PD-nim. Manager-nim." You bowed respectfully at them and waited for them to scold you for being absent during the broadcast.

"AIGOO." Your manager looked up at the ceiling with his hands on his hips. "What are we going to do with you, Jungkook-ah." He turned back to look at you.

"I had a good reason, sir." You mumbled quietly. Your manager stared at you.

"What'd you say? Speak louder." You stood up straight and looked at him.

"I had a good reason." You stated, maybe a bit too loudly. The other members of BTS stared at you. They had been in the room watching their manager and the PD-nim scold you.

"What?" V piped up.

"Shh." J-hope covered V's mouth and whispered "joesonghabnidad". All eyes were now on you.

"I met a girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS IT. Okay maybe this chapter was a bit too dragged on. Sorry XD

Well, winter break started (YESSS) so there are probably going to be more or less updates depending on how lazy I am. Yes i really am that evil. (XD SORRY)

Happy Christmas Eve!

~Len