fifteen.

You woke up to the sound of faint whispers. Slowly opening your eyes, you stared at the dustless, white ceiling. 

"Look, she's awake."

"[Y/N]!" 

You stared blankly at the figures in front of you. Who were they? Who was "[Y/N]"? You observed your surroundings and came to the conclusion that you were at a hospital. You noticed that you had a needle stuck into your wrist- possibly an IV drip.

"H-hello..." You muttered. You stared up at the people standing over you. There was also a guy in the back of the room but you paid no attention. Suddenly, a blonde nurse came in holding a clipboard. 

"You're awake!" She started scribbling down words on to her paper. "I'm going to ask that all of the people here who are not her family leave." Groaning, the people beside me (all of the male gender) began walking out the door. 

"Bye [Y/N]! See you tomorrow!" You waved at them even though you had no idea who they were.    The guy sitting in the back of the room was still here. 

"Are you a family member? What's your relation with this patient? I'll need your contact information and your address as well as your driver's license-"

"Sorry, I'm not a family member." Without a goodbye, he left. And... now nobody was left in the room besides the nurse. You either had no parents or your parents didn't care about you. Great!

"Oh. Alright then." She turned back towards you, forcing a smile. "Let's get you checked up."

- time shift to a couple hours later -

You sat up in your bed, shoving the thick, white blankets off of your body. The nurse had done all sorts of things that made you tired. You sighed and placed your bare feet on the cold, white floor. Literally everything was white. Unexpectedly, you were hit with a wave of dizziness and exhaustion, meaning you probably had to call the nurse if you wanted to go somewhere, but screw that! Instead, you used the walls as support as you made your way out of the white room. It was one thing that your entire room was white. It was a whole different matter if the entire building was white. Literally, what. 

You almost screamed. You were startled that the guy from before (y'know the one sitting in the back) was sitting, head buried in his arms, on the floor right next to your door. 

"Ummm... aren't you cold...?" The guy looked up at you, face filled with horror (or something like that, i dunno).

"Are you ok?" 

"Yeah." Talk about awkward. He breathed a sigh of relief and sniffed.

"I was really worried you know."

"Thanks." He stood up and turned away. 

"I'll go now. I'm busy." With that, he quickly walked away from you, farther into the white hallway. It was as if the white was engulfing him. Him. Who was 'him'? You sighed. Probably just a classmate. Suddenly, another burst of dizziness and nauseousness smacked you. You felt like your body was falling on to the white floors but you couldn't think anymore. You didn't care anymore.