Scary Hours

|Andre POV|

"Yeah, so what you got on right now baby" I asked into the phone. It's that time of night. It's 11 pm and I need something to think about. I would ask for a picture, but these females don't trust a nigga. I'm not like these snitchin niggas out here who kiss and tell. Whatever we do is between me and you, always.

It was quiet for a minute then she started giggling. Shit, I'm serious. This girl's name was either Rakell, or Kelly. I had no idea. All I know is, she hit me up on Twitter like she wanted the dick. I'm not gonna judge her though, it's not like I don't want some kitty either.

"What do you want me to have on?" she said flirtatiously.

"Girl don't tease me, you know if I was over there it would all be off" I asserted.

She giggled again "I like the sound of that daddy" she beamed.

Daddy? Nah now she really want the d, I thought to myself. I checked the time again, it is now 11:13 and Bryson still aint here. I remembered him saying he would be at the studio.

I sat up in my bed, lowering my voice before speaking again. I didn't want my grandma to hear me, even though she knocked out sleep.

"Let me come over tonight baby, give me your address"

I was horny as fuck right now and she was acting real submissive. I just hope she wasn't all bark and no bite.

"Opal Lane 3452, I'm the neighborhood across the Sunny Harvest mall" she said.

Opal Lane 3452, Opal Lane 3452 I thought over to myself.

"I'll be over in 10, stay wet for daddy" I said.
"I got you" she responded.

I ended the call and got out of bed. I threw on some gray sweats and a black hoodie. It was kinda cold outside. No need to look in the mirror, Hell I know I'm fine.

I already texted my homie Denzel to come pull up. That was about 12 minutes ago, so he should be on his way now. I just hope Bryson ass don't show up right now. He'll fuck it all up. I hate that nigga man.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Denzel.

I'm out here bro
11:42

I put my phone back inside my pocket and threw my hood over my head. I was cautiously walking down the hall past my grandma's room trying not to make a sound. Like I said before, I didn't want to wake her.
I finally made it out the front door and was now walking towards my homie's ride. It was nice. The difference from me and Denzel is that he never grew up in the hood or ever had to struggle. His Dad owns this big company in Kentucky and his mom used to be a RN at the hospital, but she's retired to a housewife now.

I never understood why he chooses to still come out here and hang with the real thugs. I'd choose oysters over Fat Burger any day. I never had oysters though, but understand my reference.

"What's up bro, where you headed" he said once I settled in the passenger seat.

"Opal Lane 3452. Some neighborhood by the mall" I replied.

"Oh dude that's a nice neighborhood, my cousins stay out that way. Who you know there"

"Shit nobody, just somebody I'm trying to get to know" I laughed then continued on "Just some shorty"

Denzel nodded his head like he finally realized what I was talking about.

"I gotcha bruh" he said smiling.

|Bryson POV|

These are scary hours. I hated to stay in the studio so late like this when I had school in the A.M. I might just stay home tomorrow and catch up on my rest. We really not doing shit at school anyways but our senior project. Which reminded me of meeting London at the library tomorrow.

"You ready to put this line in Griffey?" Darius asked me snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah bra, I'm ready" I answered.

I put my cellphone down as I got up from the chair I was sitting in. Before making my way to the booth something stopped me.

I probably should call Dre and tell him I might not be home till 1.. but then again I had enough of his light skin ass today, I thought to myself.

I continued back to my session. I wonder what he doing though.

|Andre POV|

We were headed down the city now. Passing by neighborhoods just joking around laughing. The humor stopped when I seen something out of the ordinary.

I was looking out the window when we passed by the alley across the street. It looked like a female, but familiar. She was wearing some tight jeans and a crop top. Too cold for that shit I thought to myself. But when I payed more attention, the familiar face matched Nicole's. My hoe ass ex girlfriend. She was walking back down the sidewalk, with her shoulders drooped down and stumbling on the concrete.

Yeah she was my ex girl but she looked bad. I'm not gonna lie, I still do care about her. I care enough to not let her wander the streets like that. I know Mrs. Riley, (Nicole's mom) is probably having a heart attack right now. It's damn near 12 am. Whenever me and Nicole used to date, sometimes she would get back to her house at 9. Her mom would still freak out.

"Wait stop the car bruh" I said to Denzel. He slowed the car down a bit and pulled over towards this liquor store parking lot nearby.
"What? Did I pass by her house or something" he asked.

"Nah man, hold up" I got out of the car and jogged across the street trying to catch up with Nicole.

"Nicole!" I yelled at her. She stopped and turned back around groggily.

Her face was beat up bad. Tears were streaming down her face, taking the mascara and makeup she previously had on with it. She looked so horrific. Her mouth was even bleeding.

I swear seeing shorty like that made my insides boil because I know somebody had to have done this to her.

I grabbed her in my arms and let her bloody tears soak my shirt as I held her.

"Who did this to you Nicole!" I boomed. She pulled away from me and fear filled her eyes worse than before. I could see her eyes weren't connected with mines anymore. So I turned around only to get knocked down on my knees.

"What the fuck!" I got up and went after whoever it was that just sucker punched me. My view was clear now, I could see a man dressed in all black. We stood at the same height but he was a little more hefty than I was. That shit didn't scare me though my adrenaline was pumped.

I took a swing at the dude and landed one right at his jaw, and took another jab at his stomach.

"Stop Andre please!" Nicole cried.

I was zoned out. I wasn't stopping the punches. I kept throwing jab after jab.

The dude then jumped on top of me and I heard him pull something clingy out of his back pocket. It was a gun.

There I was. Looking right into the barrel of a gun. I was pinned down on the cold concrete. Nicole was beating up on the unknown dude just crying for him to get off of me.

*Boom Boom* Shots pierced the air.

The dude fell on his side as blood gushed out onto the sidewalk.

My eyes widened seeing his body fall limp. I then looked up to see Denzel, putting his gun back into his pocket.

I thought I was dead.

Just in case anyone needs refreshing,
Andre is Bryson's younger brother (In MM)
Nicole is Andre's ex girlfriend.

New chapter, vote and share. Not that long but its enough details right?

Thanks guys