The Royal Siblings

Just after the viewing and the shared thoughts of everyone about realizing Lelouch's true objectives, Nunnally had managed to ease herself and somehow have a peace on her mind. She can assure herself that she can finally sleep soundly, without any trouble that those who know her beloved brother will still be remembered as someone who is human. Since then, despite the rain, the young empress decided to move return back to the viceroy's palace and she afterwards dismissed Zero to be alone. She also knows that Suzaku needs to deal with the revelation of his identity with the Black Knights and as well with the Student Council. Now, she would want the company of her remaining siblings.

Just by her study room in the palace, Cornelia decided to stay close to her. Neither from the two of them say a word at all. They have their own fair share of after thoughts after watching the video, especially Cornelia who had seen the video for the first time. The young empress had ordered for a tea as well for them to share. It doesn't take long that the tea was prepared by Sayoko herself and just after her exit, Schneizel asked through the slightly ajar door, asking for permission to enter.

"Of course, Schneizel onii-sama," answered Nunnally. Her voice somehow still restrained, audible that she had her share of cries.

The prince then entered and moves to take a seat next to the two of his other siblings just by the dining set in one portion of the room. He turned to Nunnally with curious eyes and watched her as he pour some tea onto another cup for his. He then says, "I won't ask if you are alright, after watching..."

Nunnally smiled sadly as she placed the teapot down and hold her own cup. "It's actually my second time to watch it. But still, I can't help myself not to."

"It is all fine, Nunna," Cornelia assured as she glanced at her younger half-sister with worried eyes. "After all, it is indeed a shock to find out that everything was planned. Not to mention that it is his last message for all of us."

"That's true. Lelouch is the man who always has a back-up plan and won't allow to be defeated by anyone at all," Schneizel stated just as thunder roars outside the study room's window that shows a much chaotic rain.

Nunnally sighed heavily, lowering her gaze, incredibly sad. "Onii-sama..."

"I'm sorry, Nunnally," Schneizel immediately apologize. Ever since Jeremiah accidentally used his Geass canceler on him, removing the Geass command of Lelouch onto him, he had somehow had a change of heart. Well, maybe it was cause by his defeat with the Demon Emperor. "But then-"

"No, it's alright," assured the young empress. "Because that is the truth. Onii-sama won't allow himself to be defeated so easily."

"Indeed. He is always angry every time that he loses a match in chess with Schneizel," Cornelia replied with a suppressed smile, remembering the past.

Schneizel smiled as well. "A chess record of 57 wins, 1 loses and 1 draw. Yet, he is far much better than I am."

"A draw?" Nunnally asked, surprised.

"During the celebration in Vermilion. A match interrupted," answered the prince, turning to look at her.

"Lelouch will be so angry at that time that the game was undecided," Cornelia commented, almost breaking into a laugh herself.

Schneizel eased himself with a short laugh. "True. But despite that arrogant personality, there is the clingy one."

The older princess grins at the prince's direction, saying, "Bet me on that Lelouch needs you when he is being teased."

"Well, he was teased of being arrogant and a gay," mused Schneizel.

Nunnally instantly countered, "Onii-sama isn't a gay. When we were in Ashford together, C.C. is next to him when he sleeps."