Reunion

I woke up 16 hours later with a servere headache. I tried to move But it hurt. I still couldn't see well. All I know I was tied with prevain ropes. Despite them, I tried to move, bearing the pain. I heard Jennie scream. Hames laughed. He was always so humorous even in times of despair. Although he's one of the worst vampires around, working with him was quite fun.
1894 (flashback)
Scotland was a bad place for Hames then. We were in good terms for the moment. We walked the streets killing every human we saw. No wonder we were in good terms. I had turned my humanity off after some heartbreak that Hames had caused. After killing almost everyone in some small town we headed east. That's where we found Loft. He was a ripper back then and was spoiling all the fun for Hames and I. So as Hames would obviously do, he fought. And I helped him and it was fun. Although Loft was quite strong.
Remember Hames was smart. He knew he could kill him even with my help. So he befriended him and turned his humanity back on. The killing spree stopped there but I wasn't done quite yet. I was still reaping of heads. But that's a story for another day.
Today
Hames walked in. I despised his look. Blood on his hands. What had he done? I never really cared for Jennie but I didn't want another disaster on my name. He laughed and looked at me. "What have you done with her, just leave this town. Go kill somewhere else brother. I'm not in the mood for a fight," I said.
"You misunderstand my coming brother. I don't mean to hurt anyone in this town. I come to seek your aid. Jennie was just a lure towards you. You fall to easy." He said with a smirk on his visage.
Aid! Hames never seemed to need help with anything. There's obviously something really bad that was going.
"What's the matter, brother. There must be something really bad going on." I looked at him in signal that he should remove the prevain ropes. He dashed towards me. Broke the chair on me. I woke up up upbeat. He looked at me with a face I had only seen once in my whole life. I immediately knew what was bothering. And it had never bothered me before.
Hames wasn't on a spree, he was on the run. He looked at me and said,"Jennie is gone. I compelled her to remember nothing. The last thing she knows is that you were dancing together. Now I got your attention. There is something I gotta say,"
He stared at me and I looked at him anticipating the worst answer and for sure it was. "James, dad is back. He's looking for me and even you this time." I took a step back and wondered. Fear gripped me. Yes. Our father, your husband, was back.
I walked out like I had heard nothing of this. But he pulled me back,"Brother, he has the Gemini Stake...."