Skater Love

Summary:

There's a new girl in town who loves to skateboard. She was skating around her block when a group of guy's came up to her and told her she should join the skating competition. She thought that was a good idea. She qaulified in the test and made it farther in the cometition all the other guy's were OK with a girl being there, in fact they thought it was cool and interesting, but one guy didn't. He was always making snide comments about her being there and a lot more. She was always either in second place or first so she thinks he finds her as a threat to his reputation. A few weeks later he starts treating her differently and she thinks that he finally excepted her. One day they bumped into eachother at the store and she was with her boyfriend, her parents never liked him (her boyfriend). Two weeks later they broke up, and she wanted to make her ex mad and she bumped into her ex and he alrwady had a new girlfriend and he made some mean comments to her about her not having a new boyfriend, she still loves him and she is pathetic. She lied and said that the guy he saw last week were going out know and he was shocked. Will it workout or will it all go downhill?

Character's

Scarlett (main character)

Logan (Scarlett's soon crush)

Kyle (Scarlett's Friend)

Jeanne (Scarlett's mom)

Leo (Scarlett's dad)