Exception

Scarlett was good the day of the addition and it was 2:30 half an hour before the addition. Her mom said "Fine go" "YES, thanks I love you!" she said as she ran out the door with her skateboard. She was going as fast as she could to get there. She made it just in time it was 2:55. One of the guys she talked to Kyle said "Man, I thought you weren't ganna come!" "Ya sorry my mom almost didn't let me come and plus I had to skate to get here so ya." "Oh OK well your turn so go!"

So Scarlett went and when she finished almost everyone was amazed everyone but one guy was amazed. After all of the people's additions were done they chose three people and Scarlett made it! Then one guy came up "I'm Logan and I guess you were lucky, don't expect to stay." "Oh I'm staying" "You think" "Oh but I know I'm staying." Then Logan walked away and Kyle walked over "He's usually not like that but I think it's because your a girl." "What's wrong with a girl being here?" "I dint know he just thinks it's a guy sport only." "Well that's ganna change" Scarlett said with an evil smirk and walked away. "Hey, I don't think that's a good idea whatever your thinking about doing!" Kyle yelled as she was walking away.

"Mom guess what!" "What sweety?" "First please don't call me sweety and second I made it!" "OK I won't call you that and omg that's great I'm so proud of you!" "OK thanks and I know right also don't say omg." "Well sorry but YAY I'm so proud of you!" "Me too!" they continued to scream.