The Arrival

Scarlett and her parents just got t Oregon. They finally got to their house that was in the a small town and Scarlett said in an sad and angry voice "What! Our house is in a small town, how can I skate!?" "Exactly you can't skate thats why I picked a a house in the woods" Jeanne said in a a kind of smart alick tone. Scarlett just gave her a face and rolled her eye's. They pulled up in the driveway and started grabbing boxes from the moving trucks.

It was two days later when everything was all set up. Scarlett cut down some small trees from the backyard and was making a ramp that she could skateboard on. Her mom went out back since that's where she was and once she saw what she was making she yelled at her. "Oh c'mon mom its just a ramp so I can skateboard would you rather me go into town?" "Actually just skate around the block you can live your skating so don't get all moody." then her mom walked back in the house. "Uhh I hate it when she does that, and she now's that and that's why she does it.". So Svarlett grabbed her skateboard and went to skate around the block.

She was boedd so she was doing some trickes when a group of guys came up to her and said "Wow you'r really good, you should join this skaters group they go in National skate comoitions!" "Sounds cool and all, but my parents would never let me go and join." "Oh that sucks not a lot of people well, GIRL'S are as good as you are, but oh well" "Fine I'll join" "Sweet, additions are in two days at three sharp so don't be late" "K". So Scarlett continued talking to the guys untill her mom told her it was time for dinner, then she went home.

"So mom I ran into some people, and they said that I can try out to make a NATIONAL skatboard thing and it would be rare for me to be there because I'm a girl and I want to prove that girls can win!" "No" "Why!?" "Because I said so" "Mom please this is a once in a lifetime oppertunity! PLEASE MOM!" "I said no ajd that's it, finish your dinner." then Scarlett's mom took her dad's plate and walked away and did the dishes. Scarlett finished her dinner and was yhinking about how to get her mom to let her do the addition.