MAKING THE MOST OUT OF IT

BAILEY'S POV:

Well I had fun with my friends today,we headed out to the mall to go shopping and we watched a movie and it was great! Since I'm leaving I told them that we should have a sleepover at their house(because I'm getting really bored here at ours). I thought of my best friend Clementine, well she's rich like me and they have a large swimming pool at their house. While ours is at our second house. 

*Skypes Clementine*

BAILEY: Hey clemiclu. So I'm thinking about having a sleepover at your house. So should we? We'll invite the others!!

CLEMENTINE: Oh my gosh Bailey, you're such a sucker, you've been watching pewdiepie again aren't ya? Please stop calling me that huhuhuhu

BAILEY: you're such a weirdo, clemiclu is really cute! Just try to watch it. You'll get addicted. So should we?

CLEMENTINE: Of course my answer will be yes, how could I not make every second meaningful with my bestie? Hahahhahahhaa am I too cheesy? Why would I like that I'm in a zombie apocalypse you moron!

BAILEY: THAT'S THE POINT YOURE AWESOME CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?? I would give everything just to be clemiclu *pouts*

CLEMENTINE: okay chill bruh. So any happenings there?

BAILEY: Uhmmm, let me think*taps her head with her point finger*. I guess I don't have any :((

CLEMENTINE: Ohhh how sad, I was expecting your vacation was great. But then again,everything's just plain boring.

BAILEY: I know right! Expectation: party all night long vs Reality: Woooh go Edward get Bella!

*Both Laughs*

CLEMENTINE: So, how are you with your issue? 

BAILEY: what issue?

CLEMENTINE: Silly, I mean you and Gabe.

BAILEY: Oh shut up, I don't want to talk about it. 

CLEMENTINE: Why'd you break what you two had?

BAILEY: Clem, you're my bestfriend , you know me. I'm bailey that has a lot of stuffs to do. And he doesn't deserve me. I'm too busy and I have a family who has high expectations at me.YOU KNOW THAT WE AREN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP! we're just dating and getting to know each other that time. And he's already dating someone right now.

CLEMENTINE: Someone's been stalking hahahahhaha, you just got busted by clemiclu, omg I just said that hahahahha. But wtf bailey, you two are effin goals ,well some says, you both dance and have a high class name. Why would you give that up? And you two are always together and you call that busy? (CLEMENTINE'S THOUGHT: and why am I supporting this?)

BAILEY: okay, I admit it. I still stalk him, I don't know why. Yeah I know they say were perfect for each other,but I'm just ugh I really don't know. What I've done is a big mistake.

CLEMENTINE: Bailey admit it you still like him. I know you bailey but what will you do if you bump at him at LA?

BAILEY: Huhhh no I don't ?? What are you talking about?

CLEMENTINE: So you haven't heard that he's in LA now. I thought you were stalking him? Oh BAILEY.

BAILEY: Yeah I'm stalking but I'm not that much of a stalker like you! But I just got excited at what you said and at the same time scared. I'm scared because I don't know how to react when I see him and I'm surely gonna get tongue tied. Clem help me. :((( *while holding her pillow*

CLEMENTINE: You know you can do that Bailey, oh my gosh where did the tough bailey go? And you said you're excited why?? *looking at her maliciously*

BAILEY: Uh becau- uh ughhhhhhh I don't know.

CLEMENTINE: YOU STILL LIKE HIM YOU STILL LIKE HIM, GABLEY, GABLEY!!

BAILEY:okayyyy but I thought you hated him? 

CLEMENTINE: Oh yeah hahahahahha I'm just happy that I got you hahahaha. but I really don't ship you two because......

BAILEY: BECAUSE WHAT CLEM?!

CLEMENTINE: Because I used to like him and that sucks. I don't want you and I to like the same guy, well at least the guy I used to like.

BAILEY: OMG!!!!!! Why'd you just tell me now?

CLEMENTINE: Duhhhh? That'll be awkward?! 

BAILEY: oh right, I guess you really are my bestie you're so sweet love ya. And going back to the sleepover. Please go ahead and tell the others! I'm sure we're gonna have lots of fun! Good bye. :)

CLEMENTINE: Good bye bailey!! :))

Well after that very long talk with clemiclu, I thought of things we should do for the sleepover.I went down to eat and my mom just prepared burgers my favorite! That's what I like about mom she always cooks and bakes and does things other moms can't do. Well she's pretty much my wonder mom :))