Strange love( A Mindless Behavior Vampire love story)

This is my first vampire story so plzzzz forgive me if its bad!!! Me and my friends are in this story and if i need more people i will ask! Enjoy:)

----------------------------------------------------

Savannah is mexican with light brown hair that goes to her shouder. Shes 16. she is 5'4 and bad,she takes no bullshit from anyone and she is careing and sweet if not messed with! She loves to sing and dance. But most of all she LOVES MINDLESS BEHAVIOR, her crush is rayray or ray2wice if ya nasty;)

Fredreka(me) is 100%black with black hair that goes down to my neck. Im 16. Im 5'4. fighter and fiesty at the same damn time,but im sweet and pretty chill if not fucked with. likes MINDESS BEHAVIOR my favorite person is RocRoyal:)

Trinity or ladybug is black&chineese(spell check). Her hair is black and goes down to her neck. She is 16. She is 5'3. She will cut a bitch if she mess with her friends or family but other than that she is a lover not a fighter. MINDESS BEHAVIOR is her band and her favorite is prince or princeton!

Mary is white and has brownish/blonde hair that goes past her sholders. She is 15. Shes 5'6. And she can talk shit and back it up(dont underestimate white girls) but she can be nice but she has a ghetto side. She LOVES MINDLESS BEHAVIOR and prodigy is her main target😏

Vampires

Roc Roayl- Vampire, is(16)years old. Plays football,boxes &more.

Power~ can cause pain, read minds,fly

Princeton~ Vampire, is(16)years old, likes to draw,dance&more.

Power~ change peoples moods, read minds,peacemaker

Rayray~ Vampire, is(16)years old, loves art. Football team!

power~read minds, tell the future

Prodigy~ Vampire, is(15)years old, singer,dancer,goofball&more.

Power~ dream changer, read minds

Life as we know it was about to change for the good & bad!