Pt.3

Wassup bitchez, what yall up to today? I hope its something fun and exciding:) well dont let me stop you from reading sooooo

Enjoy😊😊😊😊😊

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

{after school}

{drea's pov}

Wow that kiss with diggy was, it was perfect but some how I feel like it should have been Chres kissing me , I dont know why but it just felt like it.

I let the thought go as i made my way to ladybugs car while a smile on my face.

"Ohh why you so happy drea?" Mary asked while getting into the car with the rest of the girls.

"Promise not to tell?" I asked scared

"Girl spill the fucking beans already" savannah yelled happy.

"Ok, well you know diggy from the woods? Well we talked and one thing lead to another and he kissed me...for like 5mins!" I said kinda scared.

The girls were shocked and their mouths were wide open. I just need to know what their thinking.

"Say something damnit" i yelled infrustrion(spell check)

"OMG did he kiss good" "how was it?" They all yelled.

"YES" i didnt lie cuz it was amazing.

"Oh yea umm lets go around the school!" I said almost forgetting what chres said.

"What why" ladybug cried playfully.

"Roc said he needed to talk to us after school" i said bluntly.

"WHAT"they all screamed together! "I thought we had to stay away from those sexy mothafuckas?" Mary said in her ghetto vocie which sounds like (SHA-NE-NE)

"I know I tryed but he would'nt move out my way. "Sorry guys" was all I said after we pulled up infront of the tour bus.

We got out the car and walked to the front door of the boys tour bus. It was DARTH VADER( I kinda forgot) it looks better in real like.

"Ok girls plz dont kill the boys, lets just here them out that way it can be over with just like that! Got it?" I said in a sassy tone.

"Ma'ma yes ma'ma" they all said while laughing.

"Ha Ha Ha, lets get this over with" i said while knocking on the door to the tour bus.

*10sec*

"Whats up girls? Glad you decided to show up!" Roc said happly.

"Yeah yeah lets just get this over with" i said sarcaticly.

"Ok you might want to sit down cuz this might take long" prodigy said. I saw him look at mary when she was not looking. I might saw some love in his eyes..NAAAA

"Ok start talking cuz we aint got all night" savannah said almost irritated. But we both know she was happy to see rayray heck I was even happy to see Chres.

"Ok, that night in the woods when you were running from diggy and his crew, we kinda heard you scream. We also didnt not know were you were until I smelt ladybugs blood. You gettin this" princeton asked.

Girls: O_______O

"I take that as a no" prince said.

"Well what im trying to get at is that we(pointed to the others) are vampires and you guys(pointed to the girls) are our soul mates." He said almost out of breath.