First day of hell

(Fredreka's P.o.v)

Bitches aint shit and they aint say nothing, cuz a 💯 muthafuckas cant tell me nothin, i beez in the trap B-Beez in the trap!

"Ugh"was the sound i made when i wake up in the morning. I turned off my alarm clock and walked to my closet. Since its the first day at a new high school i got to look swagged out. Let me tell you, this high school is infested with rich kids, me on the other hand i am not rich but i have enough money for me to pass. Anyway back to my clothes!

"What to wear, what to wear" i say moving some clothes around. "Ah ha" i say pulling out some black riped skinny jeans, a red sweat shirt thats says"cool story bro",red vans. I also when to my hat rack and pulled out a red beanie that says"bad bitch".

I walked to my bathroom at did my biz. When i got out i wraped a towl around my body and walked back to my room and closed the door. I put on my clothes and straighted my hair and placed my beanie on my head. I walked to my mirror and got my make up bag. Since im not a big fan of make -up i just put on light amount.

I put on some lip gloss&put om my nicki m. perfume. I grabed my bookbag and house keys and headed down stairs.

"MOM" i yelled walking into the the livingroom.

Nothing

I looked at the clock"7:25" "shit" i cursed under my breath as i dashed for the door. I saw the bus leave and started to run after it"hey, hey stop the bus" i yelled.

The bus just kept going so i slowed down and started walking. Soon i heard some mindless behavior"pretty girl" blasting from a car. I turned around and saw my best friend Trinity but i call her ladybug.

"Hey bitch" she said while opening her passnger door. "What it do shawdy" i say while getting in.

We drove to school while listing/singing to mindless behavior. Next thing i know, we see awhile bounch of screaming girls standing all over a black limo.

"What the fuck us going on" ladybug says while parking.

"Girl i dont fucking know,we just got here" i said while getting out her car and walking to the front door of the school.

"What ever bitch, just ve lucky i love you" she said while walking with me.

"Mhm"

" Hey bitchz" say mary & savannah at the same time while running over to where we are.

"Wassup" i said while giveing them both hugs.

"Hey"ladybug said while doin the same.

"Do yall know why the rich bitchz screaming for?" I asked

"Umm you didnt know" mary asked and gave me a "bitch are you slow" look.

"Umm no" i said feeling stupied

"Ok, well you know are favorite boy band right?" Savannah asked

"Hell yeah, what about them?" I asked getting excided

"Well there{G C O}

*screaming* Ahhhhhhh its mindless behaivor Ahhhhhh

All of us covered are ears

"Damn bitch Shut the fuck up with all that screaming" i said while droping my hands from my ears.

???- bitch you shut the fuck up! Aint nobody scared of you!

???2-yeah

"Ok, first of all who the fuck you think you talkin too? And second i never said anyone was scared of me!" I said getting mad at this 'bitch.

???- im talkin to you bitch and my name is keke west!

" does it look like i give a rats ass about your name"i say now pissed off. The girls noticed and grabed my arm and walked away.

???- bye bitch

{Bell rings}

"Bye girls" we all said and with that i walked to my class room.

{Roc Royal p.o.v}

"Damn" was all i could say as i steped out of the limo.

" i know right bro, i just died and when to bad girl heavon"{ only my bad girls club watchers would know} rayray said while putring his arm around my shoulders.

"You aint lieing ray" prodigy says while looking at a fine girl that walked past. She winked at him.

"Lets go boys" keshia yelled by the front door of the school. We ran up there cuz of the screaming girls that was being stop by our gards.

Ok let me tell you im in a boy band called Mindless behavior if you never heard of us look us up when you get a chance. But anyway i've been goin to lincon high for 1 year and im in 10th grade. But anyway people know us here and we run the school.

As i walk into my first class witch is algibra(spell check) and i see this fine ass girl in my seat MY seat. She looked pissed so me being me i wanted to mess with her more. I know mean right but hey this is me.

"Aye, girl you in my seat" i say with an attitude

Her eyes light up for a second as soon as she saw me then went away quick "umm i have a name, and i dont see your name on the seat" she says back with an irritated look.

"Well i dont know your name, and it doesnt have to be carved into it to know i sit there" i say back loud, by now the whole class is now looking at us.

"Well if you would aske for my name the first you got here instead of being a DICK you would know, and i really done GIVE 2 fucks if this is your seat cuz im sitting her now so there for this is my seat now. You've been dismissed bitch" she said with a smirk

Whole class " DAMN she told you"

I looked at them and they all went quite. I was mad now she did not have to be a bitch.

"Now listen here bitch and listen good" i say with a pissed tone "this is my seat, and i plain on sitting here right now" i say while grabing her stuff and throwing it on the floor. This got her even more pissed.

"Nigga IF YOU TOUCH MY FUCKING STUFF AGAIN I WILL CHOPP UR DICK OFF AND THEN SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROAT THAT YOU WILL BE THE KING OF DEEP THROATING" she yelled pissed.

{A/n: i got that deep throat thing from another book}

Whole class bust out laughing " DAMN MAN SHE GOT YOU"

At that point i was beyond pissed and im pretty sure my eyes are black. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you im a vamipre.

"Yea i bet you will try to touch my dick, i bet you beg the boys to let you touch their dicks" i said with a smirk.

Whole class " OOOO boy you dead"

Next thing i know i am on the ground getting punches to the face and stomach. I flip her over and punched her in the stomach 3 times as hard. Next thing i know she kicked me so hard my my balls that i think their bleeding. (Damn she kick hard) i thought to my self.

"What is going on" mrs. Right(hahaha) yelled while getting that bitch of the ground.

"His dumb ass started it" that girl yelled pointing at me

"What no she did" i screamed back

"I dont care both of you office" mrs. Right said pointing to the door

I swaer i heard that bitch call her a name i cant make out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. I never really wrote a vampire fan flick but her it is:)

Vote <3

Comment <3

Follow <3

~Fredreka 💖