CHAPTER 2: VIBRATING OBJECTS

Third person POV

After school the principal calls for Jason on the loudspeaker

"Jason please come to the principal office immediately" boomed the loud mysterious voice

Jason shrugged and went anyways (Jason was a stoopid boy and followed the voice anyways)

Jason's POV

When I entered the office, it was mysteriously dark and spooky. I looked ahead into the darkness there was a dim light up ahead on the principal's desk, to my horror ... I see... Japanese books EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I jumped back quickly in horror, a tear fell from my eye reminding me of the terrifying moments with sensei Cooper. As i was moved away i saw shape slumped on a chair with its back against me, I slowly and carefully approached it and turned it around. I gasped in horror as I saw the body of the dead principal. The principal had bloodshot eyes staring straight into my soul. His mouth was dripping with blood that trickled down slowly...and slowly onto the horrific Japanese books.

"You didn't see us, did you?" said a deep voice

"What?! Who are you?" I shouted.

But there was no reply, the two figures approached me slowly, they were dressed completely in black, it was as if they can blend straight into the background. They came closer and closer and closer until their identities were revealed.

"No it can't be, Hans is that you!? "

Hans was one of Jason's childhood friends. He's an african american that has an obsession with vibrating objects like phones and... microwaves. Hans moved away when jason was 7 they used to be in the same class and both loved being clean. Hans moved to the school for vibrating kids. He was never seen again until this day.

"Yes it was me all along I killed the principal and I'm going to kill you. " Hans took out a vibrating object from his pants.

"No please, no, what did I ever do to you"

"Whoops that was for tonight...

There was a long silence as I stared at him in shock

"never mind"

He puts the vibrating object back in his pants and pulls out a baton and rope. I felt a strong jolt of pain that was at the back of my head. I struggled to fight back against Hans' black baton, but he seemed very very experienced at beating up random asian guys.

"Why? How are you doing this?" I groaned in pain.

"I didn't go to the school for vibrating kids. Instead, I went to the Private Education Normally In Scrubland which stood for P.E.N.I.S. I was taught to kill scrubs like you which is why I pretended to make up a random school and went away from you."

I sat there helpless as Hans approached me with an unforgiving look across his face. Then darkness surrounded me and I couldn't feel anything.

I woke up from a cold wet liquid splashed onto my face. I realised it was water. A bright light shone against my face making me squint. My vision soon became clear, there before me was Hans with a knife caked on with a blood- red liquid. Behind Hans was a person with a black bag on his head. I couldn't tell my surroundings it was just plain darkness with a dim light hanging from the ceiling, with a steady flow of dust surrounding Hans and I. It's probably like one of those cliche abandoned warehouse kidnapping scenes I thought.

"Oh, your awake," he said in a friendly tone.

"You must be wondering who's inside bag number 1" he continued.

He approached the unconscious person with the bag on his head and flung the bag away. I gasped falling to the floor. It was my dad. My hands and body was wrapped around by thick coil of rope preventing me to escape.

"Oh I see you know this person," Hans said still using a friendly tone.

" You see," he continued "I was ordered to take this man and find the truth about some sort of weapon. ring any bells Jason?" he said bitterly.

"No" I muttered.

" You see I knew this wasn't going to work well, so in order for me to get the answers I need i'm going to hurt you Jason. Just not physically"

My father soon regain consciousness. Hans began to constantly slap my father across the face again, again and again.

"WHERE'S THE SCRUB?!" Hans shouted at my father.