Michelle late to college

Michelle P.O.V.

Uhh
I woke up to the light shining into my room
I yawned and I turned my head to my alarm and it's 7:50....WHAT...7:50.. OH NOOO..

DAMN...I forgot to set my alarm last night because I was thinking about Michael Jackson...
Its all your fault michael oh my god im gonna be late for my college.

I got out of bed fast and go dressed my self with large red flannel shirt black short and a white under shirt,red and black cap.I strengehened my long brown hair a little but it look good and I put a little mascara to look awake.

THEN.....

I go to Melly's bedroom and I saw there's a note at her bed

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hello sis,I wake up and Igo to your bedroom and your room was lock so i geuest i go with max bye see ya at 5.00(i will home by max)

Oh no im gonna late.

I'll drive my car and reached at the college at 7.58.... Damn..

I see Eli running toward me.
"Hey Michelle we late again right"said Eli.

"Wait Michelle lets go to the cafè.....i want buy some mineral water....were late so...what can we do"Eli shrugging My shoulder.

"Yeah you're right... the bell rang like two minute ago. I said.

We buy the water and strated walking down to the end of the hall were our class is.

Hey,Eli about yesterday,Michael Jackson teach at our college is't true.

"Nah,I don't think so"Eli said

"Yea same like me" I said pulling our class door open.

All eye were on us and our eyes widen.... we couldnt believe what we saw.