Chapter 2: Whoa [Lemon]

Hey, yo, you. Yeah, reader-chan. Please read this before going on. This is a Lemon, as in sexual explicit content is like right under these words rn. So ,yeah. If sex is icky to you, or you can't bear to see it. Just skip me. pretty please. thank you~~

and if you're filthy reader-chan enjoying it, muahahaha have fun

||~~~~~*******~~~~~||

The air that you had in your lungs, immediately flew out as Levi opened the door to his apartment. Your mouth hung open in severe disbelief. 'This place is fucking huge. How much money does this dude have?', you shrieked mentally. How did you hit the jackpot on the first day?

Levi led you inside and got your purse for you, laying it on a table by the door. You didn't even notice, as you slipped off your shoes, and stepped up into his glorious flat. You hadn't intended to be rude and gawk so obviously, but you couldn't help it. He seemed to be your age as well, "What the fuck does this guy do?'

He came up behind you and kissed your shoulder again, "Surprised?", he nearly hummed against your hair. A shiver ran down your body at his warm breath and hard body against you, and before you could reply, he ran his fingertips down your arms slowly and seductively suggested, "Would you like to see the bedroom?".

You simply nodded, a little too nervous to speak, and followed him down the hall towards a bedroom. His bedroom was exactly as immaculate as the main loft. It was so clean and put together, it almost looked as if nobody lived there. You entered the room, and Levi closed the door behind you two. 

Levi's warm hands placed themselves on your shoulder and slowly ran down your arms and around your waist, and you noticed he was warmer and softer than before. You turned around to find his shirt already unbuttoned, flashing off his pale skin that reflected the moonlight from the window, and a muscular torso. His abs were amazing and you began unzipping your top, ready to feel his skin on yours. 

After removing your vest, you took a step closer to him, and laid your form against him. You rose your hands to push his shirt off of his shoulders, after the shirt floated down onto the ground, he grabbed your wrists, only a little harshly. 

He quickly lifted you and pressed your form down onto the bed, still restraining your wrists down above your head. The butterflies in your stomach danced around excitedly and you squirmed a little under his touch, you could feel your panties were nearly ruined at this point. He smirked down at you and began pulling your skirt down your legs, showing off your favourite pair of black lace panties. 

He released your wrists to begin his journey down your body. His kisses ranged and climbed down your neck, resting on your collarbone for a minute, then cascading down your chest and between your breasts, where he decided to unclip your bra swiftly and throw it behind him on the pile of your clothes. 

He kissed his way over to your right breast and began sucking on your already hard bud, and groped your left breast. You arched your back at the attention he was giving to your most sensitive spots, and you groaned softly. You ran your fingers through his ebony locks and earned a small groan from his lips. After switching his lip's attention to your other breast and staying there for a moment, he embarked again on his journey down your body, and on his way down you felt his large bulge rub against your leg.

He pecked down your tummy and nuzzled his nose against your piercing while continuing down. His lips laid for a second longer than the other kisses, at the seam of your panties. He slowly pulled your panties down and threw them behind him, in the same fashion as your bra. He unbuckled his belt, and pushed his pants down while reaching in to grab onto himself.