Quick Reflexes

You awoke to the familiar pure white bed sheets that nearly blinded your eyes in the morning sun. Immediately you shut your lids tight, and scooted back closer to the source of heat that surrounded your form. Without the grace of sight, you could still make out a few parts on your body: an arm around your waist, tickling eyelashes on your neck, a chin perched on your shoulder, sharp hip bones laying against the small of your back, and a...oh..

"Mmm", you hummed with a sly tone, "Good Morning to you, too"

A long hot breath puffed against your neck as you felt your earlobe being pulled into a wet cavern, with a passing nibble you heard a deep drowsy voice croon in your ear, "Only you do this to me...It's like I'm a horny teenager, again", his warm hand left its perch against your stomach and slowly slid down to where your body met the bed. Effectively shifting to hold a lazy stance on top of your side.

Then, he poked your soft backside for emphasis, "Ew", you giggled in a teasing manner, "Don't stab me with it", your earlobe was then completely submerged in his mouth, and you nearly groaned out in pleasure.

You felt him smirk against you, "That wasn't what you said last night", and in response you playfully let your hand 'fall' against the smooth face behind you.

"Cut it out", you murmured with a playful lilt

"What'd you just say to me?," he questioned, also holding some amusement in his voice and grasping onto your breast for a quick squeeze.

You grinned, "I said quit it-", he bit your ear harshly, and you recoiled in his arms.

"Ow!", you rose your hand to the painful spot, "Levi that actually really hurt", pulling away you saw a smear of blood on your fingertips. A barely noticeable hiss of pain passed between your teeth, "And not in the good way"

"Shit, I'm sorry, baby", he kissed the tiny wound with a light smile on his face. He used his hands to scoop you up into his embrace, "I didn't mean to do it that hard....but now you know that you can't talk to me like that, it makes me upset", he held you tightly and nuzzled against your neck. The tickling sensation of the tip of his nose sliding across the back of your neck made you shiver, and mistakenly shake against your boyfriend's groin.

Levi then gave a soft groan against your ear, and gently pushed himself against you, causing you to jump a little as the head of his most sensitive spot pushed against your entrance, "Don't act like you've never felt that before,"

"L-levi", you blushed furiously and tried to turn away, but he bit down a little ways lower than your bleeding spot in response to your retreating movements. While this love bite was softer it still left a significant sting behind. You tried to wiggle out of his arms, but he held you tight against him, "stop, it still hurts", you tried once more to move but his muscles held you in place.

"Hey, hey, hey, c'mon, I'm sorry, baby", he began kissing across your shoulders, and let one hand slowly inch downwards. His lips, ever so soft, were cascading down to your collarbones, sucking softly in some spots to leave a few marks.

"That really hurt...", you quietly grumbled, and Levi continued his decent towards your center, softly massaging your breast in one hand while continuing his kissing spree.

"Let me make it better, baby", he responded in that melting drowsy voice of his.

He gave your neck a warm kiss at the same moment his fingers met your sensitive bud, and you softly jerked a bit within his embrace. You felt an airy chuckle against the back of your neck and his finger began to swirl, making you instinctively lift your hips.