What you want

FRANCISCO'S P.O.V

Even after all these years, even now, i still had strong feelings for her.She was the one for me.I knew it. She knew it.She jus did not want to admit it.

I typed her number in my phone

Taylor?

What?

Where are you?

Francisco what do you want?I already told th-

No please dont talk. You know you dont mean it. I am coming over

N-

After that i wore my jeans and a simple T-Shirt , took my red ferrari and headed to her house.

*ring ring*

-Francisco what do you want? 

she said and with one move i grabbed her and putted her on the wall

-Oh Taylor i think you already know what I want, and you want it too. I can see it in you eyes. You cant hide from me baby girl...i know you well too much

Her chicks suddenly turned red and i could feel her heart beating fast because of the small distance between us.

Then she did something i did not expected.

She jumbed on me, wraped her legs around my waist and put her hands on my face and she gave me the kiss...the kiss i have been  waiting for all these years. I immidiately responded to her kiss and for the first time i kissed a girl i did it not because i wanted to spend my time , but because i felt things for her, and alithough it is hard for me to admit it , i was in love with her. I knew that noone else could make me feel like that...never...

I didnt stop kissing her until she put her feet on the floor and looked me in the eyes. I knew what she wanted, and i was determined to give it to her. She took my hand and drove me in her bedroom. I took her shirt off and she was left only with her bra. She did the same to me and were like that for half an hour , just looking each other's eyes and sharing passionate kisses.

But it was too good to be truth

Suddenly the door bell rang

''No no no...i knew this was not a good idea'' she said while i was wearing my shirt and seeing the disappointment on her face because we didnt finish what we started.Believe me i was as disappointed as her, if not more.

She hid me in the closet and went down to open the door

''Who are you?'' i heard her saying

''I am Jenifer. Is Francisco here?''