A last goodbye

MICHAEL'S POV

It's her fault. I should have known bettter, that bitch... Now I am in trouble and it's because of her.

I just wanted to have fun...

I met her three years ago.
At first she was all innocent and sweet, but then, she fucked me up... She is slowly and painfully destroying my life and there's no way back.

How could I be so stupid?

Now the mafia is after me and I won't be able to hide for long.

I have a family out there who loves and admires me and I let them down. And Taylor...how could I have done this to her?

She loves me, and I love her more, more than she will ever know and now I can't go and taste her lips...I might never will, these lips that I fell in love with...

******

"Michael, Michael wake up.They are here " Peter whispered to me.

"What ?! No no no , how did the find me?"

"Come on follow me I will get you out of here without them knowing " he said to me and we went to the kitchen where a trap door was.

"Now you will follow the tube and you will get to the backyard.There it will be a man with a car. He will get you to the airport and you will take the first plane to Italy?OK?"

"What??Italy??I can't do this!My family is here!"

"Do you prefer to die Michael?You are my brother I can't let this happen to you. You don't have enough time!Go go go!"

" Goodbye brother.Tell my family that I love them. I always will. And tell them I will be back.I don't know when , but I will" I said and I did as Peter told me

___________

Shout out to my cc (crazy cousin)
@Emikot320 she helped write this chapter...and she will help me write more❤