Love 2

Yuri pov

I looked around facing each of the princesses. I gave them a weak smile as thank you for helping me out. 'Yuna you still own us an explanation' the purple princess said. Yuna let go of me and let out a sigh. 'how do you know Yuri?' the pink princess, Lucia asked. 'Yuri' Yuna paused and looked at me. 'yuri is my younger twin' this shocked most of them. 'but your a mermaid and she is a water demon' the blue princess said. 'that's because of our parents' she said and looked over to me. 'mum was a mermaid and dad was a water demon' i finished. 'but if your part mermaid then why are you affected when we sing' 'that's a goo-' i was interrupted by a loud noise that came from downstairs. 'tell the rest to me later i go look downstairs what happened' Lucia said. i nodded as she walked out the room. 'so why this is a bit of a shock to everyone' the orange princess asked. I've never seen her in all the battles, but it is logic since Sara is dead, like Gaito and..... the others. 'here is something i don't understand your alive, not that is a problem but what about the others?' Hanon the blue princess spoke like she had read my mind. 'i was just thinking about that' i said slowly. i just opened my mouth to say something else when my stomach began to rumble, very loud. which made some of them laugh and my cheeks grew crimson red. 'hungry little sis?' Yuna said and put one of her arms on my shoulder. i stuck my tongue out which made her laugh harder at me. 'is it only me or did her personality change from when she was with the dark lovers?' the green princess, Rina, said. this made me think, but my thoughts were interrupted by my stomach again. 'let's get you something to eat' yuna said and i smiled. the girls walked downstairs, leaving me alone with yuna and noelle. 'i want to thank you for the dress noelle' i said. 'it was nothing, i couldn't let you walk around in your old one' i smiled at her and the others including lucia came back upstairs with some food. i thanked them for the.... i lost count, time and started eating slowly. being a little nervous since everybody was staring at me. seira, the orange princess, saw i was uncomfortable and turned aroud. 'now let the girl eat' she pushed them out the room, smiled at me and left herself. 'i'll better do my chores, call if you need anything' Yuna said and left also. then a voice run through my mind, a voice which i cannot wait to heat again. hippo, the protector of the princesses and the love of my life.

hippo pov

'lucia-san, why didn't you tell me the girl Yuna found is Yuri-san' i yelled at her. 'you can see her when she is completely recovered' she said raising her hands in defence. i let myself fall on the floor looking down. 'i just want to talk to her please let me' i almost begged. lucia sat down next to me. 'i will do my best with yuna i promise' she said and i looked up. 'just make shure you're in your human form all the time' i nodded with a weak smile. 'arigato lucia-san' she smiled at me and i stood up lucia walked back upstairs. i hope they let me see her very soon. i hope they let me see her very soon. i just need to tel her how i feel, i felt so sad after we thought she died.