Chapter 1: Meetings

Hey this is chapter 1 so here we go!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cecilie's p.o.v.

So today is the day were I'm finally going to meet One Direction. OMG I can't believe it. In just 2 hours I will be standing right in front of them. So I will tell you what's going on right now.

We are driving to the arena right now my sister is driving us. And with we I mean Sissel who is 14 and Nanna who is 15 soon 16 so yeah. It takes almost 1 hour to drive to the arena, so we are in good time.

"I'm so excited right now, I can't believe we are going to meet them in just 2 hours" I said to my 2 best friends.

"I know me either. When I'm meeting Niall I'm going to hug him for life and never letting him go" Nanna said. She is a Niall girl and I understand that, I mean have you seen him. He is just so cute an hot.

"Nanna when you say something like that, and you want to do something just out going, you don't do it because you're too shy" I said. It's true. One day my ex boyfriend cheated on me, she said 'next time I'm seeing him I'm gonna tell him how to treat girls' and she didn't do it because she is too shy.

"I know but I'm just so excited!" She said to me. I looked over to Sissel. She was very quiet today. I wonder why.

"Hey Sissel is something wrong?" I asked her. She looked from the window to me.

"No, I don't think so. I mean I'm just afraid of what they will think of us. I mean we are the only one to meet them. We are the only one who have m&g tickets. I just feel very ugly right now" she said and looked out the window again.

"Sissel look at me. You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met, and you are so funny I mean you always say something out of the blue, like muh or something and that's kinda funny. So don't ever say your ugly, because you're not you're beautiful and I love you" I said and looked at her.

She turned and looked at me. "Do you really think I'm beautiful and funny?"

I looked in her eyes and said. "Of cause I do"

"Thank you I love you" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I love you too you know?" Nanna said. I turned around. And chuckled.

"I know Nanna I love you" and she came in the hug.

"Josefiine? can you please play some One Direction music on?" I begged her. She looked at me like I was weird.

"Cecilie you are going to meet them in like 2 hours and you are going to listen to them al night so maybe not?" She said.

"But jose!" I said with my puppy eyes. That always works on my mom.

"Fine" she sighed. "But I don't have a CD in here"

"Don't worry, look I have one right here" I said and pulled 'Up All Night' out of my bag.

"You girls are so crazy" she shook her head.

"Yeah I know, we are some crazy mofos" I said to her.

I looked at my phone to check the clock. Okay only 30 minutes till we are at the arena. I can deal with that.

30 minutes went by fast. Cause we are here at the arena were One Direction are. OMG I'm gonna faint. Just kidding. I'm okay. But when I'm in the same room as them I'm surely not okay. I might gonna cry but its worth it. I waved bye to my sister and then she drove away.