Chapter One: Volturi Pt. 1

As I start walking to see Aro, Marcus standing by me, keeping me calm. He says

"Don't worry my dear Ashley, they'll love you".

"But how, Im just a helpless human". I say in disagreement.

"Just trust me". He says in a whisper and kisses me on the cheek.

We walk in through these huge thick wooden doors to two other pale, beautiful creatures. Just one more empty seat for my Marcus. Aro looks at me with thirsty eyes, and Casius with a 'I can't wait to drink your blood' look with a slight pleasureful smile.

Aro, beeing happy and cheerful, which I find adorably funny and cute, says to Marcus

"Who do we have here..."?

He reaches his hand out to take Marcus's hand to see. As he does a minute later Demetri, Jane and Alec still stand by Casius waiting for the go from Aro. Finally Aro lets go and says, while looking at me

"Interesting, this one is... But the question i ask you Marcus 'Are you going to change her yourself?' Since after all there is only two ways this ends, since she knows oh so much."

"Don't worry master Aro i will do it, just let me take her to that room a couple feet behind my chair. So you know when we have compony they can just focus on us". Marcus says as calm as usual.

Than i but in "Hello Marcus, what is going on, I want to know!"

He looks at me "Listen my sweet Ash, since i love you too much to kill you, i am going to change you into one of us. But i have to warn you, the three days will be painful, but i wont be able to stay in the room. So Carlisle will, while Aro, Casius and I attend to our duties. And since Jane, Alec and Demetri are gaurds they have to stay up here with us. But don't worry i will check up on you in a few days alright".

I knodd my head in agreement, and walk towards the room where Carlisle has prepared for me. Per orders from Marcus.

"Magnifico. I can't wait for a new addition to the group". Aro says in a velvety high pitched sound that made me jump.