Chapter 2

"Woman! Do you know what he did!" Vegeta throws Trunks inside the house and tells him to go in his room.

"He WISHED FOR WHAT!?" Bulma shouted from downstairs. Trunks fell on his bed "This is all a misunderstanding!" Trunks said as he grabs his pillow "Hey Trunks..." Their was a knock at the window of Trunks room.

"Hey Goten...."  Trunks said as he opens the window "Did you really..." Goten mumbles "No I didn't we were sparing she punched me I tripped her she landed on top of me and they walked in" Trunks said

"Why are your parent so mad then?" Goten asks "Their super protective and my dad wouldn't want me with an android that's considered as an embarrassment to the Saiyan race I think their mad because Krillen told them about my wish as a kid" Trunks said.

"Oh ok well I gotta go I have a date tonight! Happy birthday Trunks! This is for you" Goten gave Trunks a 3 star ball "Thanks bye!" Trunks said as he shuts the window.

Their was another knock on the window "Trunks..." It was 18 "Go away 18 I'm already in big trouble" Trunks said.

"Come on Trunks let me in" 18 knocks on the window again

Trunks opens the window "Do you know how risky this is?" Trunks said as 18 walks in

"I wanted to umm say..." 18 mumbles "You hate me don't you I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get you into this I should of wished for something different" Trunks said.

"Nope..." 18 says "Then what?" Trunks asks 18 walks up to Trunks and kisses him "18?..." Trunks mumbled as the kiss continued "Don't say sorry Trunks I just came to say happy birthday" 18 said as she exited out the window.

"Thanks 18..." Trunks said Laying down on the bed blushing "My first kiss.." Trunks mumbled.

Vegeta opened the door and pulls Trunks hair he throws him down the stairs and Bulma sits Trunks down "Trunks.....I can't believe it....Krillen hates me TRUNKS BREIFS ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Bulma screams "Now Goku...Might hate us....so will his family...Don't expect Goten to invite you over soon!" Bulma smacks him.

But Trunks wasn't listening until his mom said "I can't believe your my son!" Trunks walked over to her "MOM! WHY DO YOU CARE WHO I LIKE AND WHO I HATE YOU MARRIED THE PRINCE OF ALL EVIL....YOU CARE BECAUSE YOU WANT KRILLEN TO BE HAPPY! IM SO SORRY MY KID MIND WAS CRUSHING ON 18! WHAT DID YOU DO AS A KID MOM?!" Trunks yells and walks out the door.