Update lmao

Emmies pov

*Ring ring ring*

Jacob👅: party/ sleepover at my house tonight!! Come around 7!

Remind me to change his name to a sad emoji cause I miss him more then anything to be honest. Like imagine you not being able to breathe. No air. That's how I feel.

I'm not sure if I should go. I was prolly the last Person he texted this to because it was already 6. I decided to just go for the fun of it. Mostly cause I've faded with like everyone. I packed a tank top + new bra and a pair of shorts cause that's what I usually sleep in.  I don't know if Mother Nature forgot but it's December and it's supposed to be cold, but naw it's like 60-70 degrees in Virginia now! So I'm wearing leggings and a flannel with a shirt under.

I decided to text Laila.

Laila's pov

Booty hoe: hey Laila!

Blah ew get out dumb hoe.

Laila : hey emmie what's up?
I'm so mean ha
Booty hoe: oh nothing much. Just wondering, are you going to the party/ sleepover Jacob is throwing later?

This hoe so dumb I swear to god

Laila: actually I am! Can't wait to see u

Bitch pls

Booty hoe: see you in a Few! Bye.

JAcobs pov

I decided to throw a small  party since we're on break and my parents aren't  in town until chirstmas. I invited Laila and emmie. I don't know how this is going to turn out. Honesty. I still have feelings for emmie but I really really like Laila. Emmie isn't even interested in me so that sucks ass.

BEEEPPP

my doorbell rung which snapped me out of my thoughts. I go to open it and it was emmie. She looked beautiful.

" take a picture it would last longer" she said and I chuckled, I remember the first party I threw when she came I told her that. I miss those days.

" well nobody's here yet so-"

Until the doorbell ring again.

" nevermind bout that" I laughed and went to go open the door.

Mark, Joseph, and like 20 other people come in.

I saw emmies eyes perk up when she saw mark. Um k

Emmies pov

When mark walked in I don't know what took over me but I spaced out. He was really hot. He had blonde hair and blue eyes😍

He walks over and starts talking to me.

" hey beautiful "
He says. I chuckle because I'm not beautiful. At all.

" who, me? "
I look behind me and laugh cause we both know were joking.

Then the doorbell rung again. This time it was Laila. Jacobs opens it and they greet with a kiss on the lips and a hug.

I get up not knowing what the I was gonna say but these words came out....

" WHAT THE FUCK TOU FUCKING SLUT" I scream and ran upstairs. I heard somebody scream my name and run after me. I don't even care at this point. I go into Jacobs room into the corner and sit and cry. I heard a knock on the door. It was mark. He walked in and sat next to me.

" you okay? "

" just hug me"
I replied cause honesty all I needed was a hug. He does as so. When I pulled away. He asked what happened in the past up to now. He seemed so shocked.

After I stopped crying and he wiped the tears left on my face we walked down stairs. Holding hands.

The music was really loud too. Everybody was caught up in dancing or talking to their friends they didn't even notice me coming down. I didn't see Jacob or Laila, they were probably making out some where.

Somebody suggested to play the card blowing game.
Then truth or dare.
Why not? This is gonna be fun