UPDATE

Serena's pov

I really like Nate, but I don't know what to do. Blair just broke up with him and she's one of my bestfriends!

Also I really wonder Why emmie seemed so sad when I was leaving? She looked like she was crying but I didn't bring it up.

My thoughts got interrupted as I car stopped and Nate said in his SEXY AF VOICE AW SHIT

" we're here"

We got out and went into the place

Emmies pov

I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and go to the mett steps to see Jenny.

She was already there with two coffees from Starbucks.

She had my favorite too!

" venti java chip frap with 2 pumps of toffee nut with mocha and Carmel drizzled on top is my ablsoute fav drink from starbucks!" She bursts with a smile when she sees me eyeing the drink.

We decided to take a walk at the park close by.

" Jenny, do you like revenge?" I ask with a devious smile placed on my lips. She hiestats for a couple seconds before nodding her head.

" depends, what kind of revenge and who?"

I laugh and explain to her what happened today.

" YOU LIKE NATE???" She aka right when I finish. I think for a couple seconds before saying yes. Wow. I'm finally admitting it. I'm moved on from Jacob.  I like Nate.

" but you can't like him, emmie. He's with Serena on a date right now. Also he just broke up with Blair. If she found out you like him she can ruin your life."

She says and let's out a big breathe.

" I could care less about what Blair thinks and that why we're planning a revenge plan" I say with my usual laugh.

We plan what we were gonna do then I head home. As I'm walking into the apartment, I hear Nate and Serena.

Well not Exactly their voices, but kissing sounds. Great. I walk in as Quietly as I can to get to my room. But they manage to Notice me.

Nate pulls away and gets up and walks over. 

" it's n- not what it looks like" 

I sigh because he's lying to me and Serena was just there sitting like a slut. Wow.

" listen Nate I know what you guys did. You really don't need to lie to me. And Serena, how about next time you take your sex life to your room. " I say as I roll my eyes and go into my room and slam the door shut.

I set my stuff down and my phone rings as FaceTime. Without noticing who it was calling I accept it.

" hi emmie " and familiar voice says. A way too familiar voice.

Jacob.