zero

louis and harry styles, perfect couple, now married for two years. they loved each other very much and always stayed loyal, and just couldn't be happier with things. on their two year wedding anniversary, they both agreed on something they both looked forward to. amazing night, amazing day, even better plans, just nothing.

they decided having on having an anniversary without celebrating, but yet a special anniversary relaxing day. it was really just the two cuddling all day, nude cuddles of course, then taking a bath together.

louis calmly relaxed to his husband's chest as they relaxed back in the bathtub, letting out a soft sigh.

"two years lou," harry's raspy voice spoke softly into his husband's ear, earning a small smile along with a nod from the other. "makes me feel old," the smaller one chuckled, shifting around slightly between harry's legs.

"because you are old, it's something you feel when you become an adult," harry spoke letting his tone turn soft, placing a kiss on the back of his husband's neck. "but i'm not that old," the smaller one pouted, harry starting to laugh at how adorable his husband is.

"pretty fucking old," harry continued to laugh softly, before calming down and sitting himself up slightly in the tub.

"look, you're already getting wrinkles, love, better be careful," harry spoke trying to keep serious. he grabbed his husband's hands interlocking their fingers, showing their barely pruning fingers.

"oh just shut up, i love you but leave my body alone i'm not that old," louis scoffed in the nicest way possible, rolling his eyes. "kinda old enough for wrinkles," harry muttered, sitting back into their bathtub again.

louis shrugged his shoulders leaning back to harry's arms, loving the warmth that he always had. harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, placing a few kisses on his neck. louis knew this is what he wanted, he belonged in his husband's arms and that's how it would always be.

"i love you harry, thank you for being such a big part of my life. my husband, pretty much all i have, just one little person from a family." harry twirled his fingers in his husband's hair, having a small smile on his pink lips. "would you want a third member of our family?"

"only if you would," louis loved the soft tone in the room, it was all so romantic in his opinion. the candles and no light, just the two in the bathroom having small talk. perfect.

"a family with you?" harry scoffed, louis feeling offended, unsure of what to say. "i'd love that," harry continued, holding the other boy closer to his chest as louis let out a soft laugh.

the only problem with the two being able to have a baby, was that neither couldn't carry one, which they didn't plan on letting stop them.

"can we see about finding a surrogate soo-" louis was immediately cut off by harry's phone.

the same phone he was supposed to shut off on their anniversary. the same phone harry was already standing up to get. "yeah of course lou." it was easy to tell in harry's voice he didn't care, well at least now he didn't, but they would talk about it later. later when harry wont leave to get his phone. which would be when harry's phone just want ringing at all.

it was the same phone that cut off louis' attention, but it really didn't matter to him since harry did say it was just work calling. it was wrong to tell his husband to stop paying so much attention to his phone just so he can be a little happier.

louis sighed seeing the water left on the floor from harry's rush, which wouldn't have been there if harry's phone was off.