What if Firestar was killed by Draco Malfoy

Draco: *strides with quick decisive steps rock by rock to the leader's den. Firestar's den.*

Firestar: Good evening, Draco, what brings you here on this fine new leaf evening?

Draco: Who else is here, I heard you talking...

Firestar: I've been yowling on to myself, I find it extraordinarily useful. Are you whispering to yourself Draco? Draco, you're no Shadowclan spy...

Draco: How do you know what I am? I'm things that would shock you!

Firestar: A fox trap? Forgive me, but I cannot see how these actions, being so weak, have your heart completely in it.

Draco: He trusts me! I was chosen! *pulls up sleeve, showing tattoo of Tigerstar's grinning face*

Firestar:*sprawls in back, legs away from body* I shall make it easy for you.

Draco: *points wand at Firestar* Expelliamus!
*The Stick flies across the room, smacking with a thud against stone*

Firestar: Very good, very good. You're not alone. There are others. How?

Draco: The tunnels made by the Ancients, it was right under your paws, Firestar. *with a sneer*

Firestar: I can guess...

Draco: Ratscar and Rowanclaw formed a passage!

Firestar: Genius. Draco, seasons ago I knew a Twoleg who made all the wrong choices, let me help you...

Draco: I don't want your help! Don't you understand, I have to do this, I have to kill you! Or Tigerstar will kill me!

*Mapleshade, Thristleclaw, Brokenstar, and one other cat from the Dark Forest pad into Firestar's den*

Mapleshade: Oh, look what we have here! Well done Draco! Wait until your father hears about this!

Firestar: Good evening, Mapleshade, I think introduction are in order, don't you?

Mapleshade: Do it! Do it, Draco!

Brokenstar: He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father. Let him finish him on my own! *unsheathing his claws with one swift decisive motion*

Mapleshade: No, you must get the twoleg to do it! Come on, Draco, NOWWWW!!!

Brambleclaw: *pads in randomly* No...

Firestar: Brambleclaw...please...

Brambleclaw: Avada Kedavra *The Stick flies through the air and smacks Firestar in the face.*

Firestar: *dies, falls down high ledge slowly*

*Mapleshade cheers, destroying dens. All the Shadow Cats mark the Thunderclan camp as therein. Cat urine is soaking everything. So much urine. Everyone runs farther into the forest*

Graystripe: *tries to attack Brambleclaw who in turn blocks every swipe* He trusted you!! Fight back, you coward!!

Mapleshade: *claws Graystripe*

Brambleclaw: No...he belongs to the dark Lord! Go, GO!
*The Shadow Cats escape through the Thunderclan camp entrance, dancing and laughing the whole way. They leave Thunderclan in ruins*