Interveiw That Cat TWO

Tigerstar: Welcome back to...Interview that Cat!! I'm your host, Tigerstar. First guest we have is a mother of three, leader, and dead! Bluestar!

Bluestar: *pads onto stage* Hey, hey, hey!

Tigerstar: How are we, Bluestar? *smiles*

Bluestar: Good. I've been spending time with my-

Tigerstar: I think we all liked you better when you were quiet.

Bluestar: WHATS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN!!!

Tigerstar: Bluestar, I think we all know cats who disobey the warrior code should not have an opportunity to speak.

Bluestar: WHY I OUGHTA!!! *leaps at Tigerstar*

Tigerstar: GO TO COMMERCIAL, GO TO COMMERCIAL!!!!

>> Unscheduled Commercial Break <<

Thornclaw: Do you need a car to pick up she-cats? Well, then you need The New Car That You Can Get She Cats With! Also known as TNCTYCGSCW! TNCTYCGSCW really works, just ask newly father, Brambleclaw!

Brambleclaw: But I fell in love with Squirrelflight by going on a journey with her...

Thornclaw: *puts front paws in Brambleclaw mouth* He's just kidding!

Random cat: *speaking quickly* TNCTYCGSCW~May~Not~Always~Work~On~She-cats~It~Depends~On~Who~You~Are~Using~It~On

>>Next Commerical<<

Spottedleaf: Hello, I'm Spottedleaf, and I have made a non aging cream for elders! *smiles, holding up cream*

Mousefur: Give me that! *takes cream and smears it on her face* Do I look beautiful? *blinks*

Longtail: Mousefur, I just wanted to-

Mousefur: I'm too beautiful to talk to you!

>>Commercial Break Over<<

Tigerstar: *brushes self off* *grumbles to self* Oh, welcome back to Interview that Cat!! Now I will interview...Dovewing!!! Haha!! Just kidding, I'll be interviewing Hawkfrost.

Hawkfrost: *emotionlessly* hello, father...

Tigerstar: Hello, new and improved evil son!!!

Hawkfrost: *emotionlessly* How are you, father...

Tigerstar: ( ̄へ ̄)Okay...you're really boring...bye *pushes Hawkfrost into Bramblestar*

Bramblestar:  *kills Hawkfrost* Goodbye, my brother...

Tigerstar: Welp!! That's it for this week!! See ya next time!!!