Besties of Life

*sigh* I wish i always have thm around me. Its not 1 neither 2, I HAVE 3 BESTFRIEND! They are jst so amazing!

*clears throat* hmmm
I will start with SABOORA.
She is a awesome friend! Her personality is different from hundred other girls. She smtimes get moody but not a big deal. Her smile though, its like a piece of moon. She is a princess with short black brown hair n beautiful 2 big eyes. Once u glare at her eyes....u feel like to stare at it ForEver. She has a small brain but with lots of talents. She calls me'hunny' n dat word always echoes in my ears!! She is like the heart to my body. :)

Next comes SANIAT the big head !! xD *hahaha*
wattpad is hers saniatzaman
I named her dat because of that big thing she does on her head. Watever!! She is a cute bitch with a round face xD (sorry saniat if u r reading this). The amazing thing about her is that she is idk but she can decorate,draw and writes are so cool. I almost in love wid those. She is my sugar rush. She is an awesome love i got.

hahahahhahahaha atlast.....my rAbrOob (ruba). She is a funny little kid. She can make me laugh through all my bad times. She can comfort my pain. All of them actually can. She is my ILLEGAL HIGH.

well this much i can describe thm infrnt of u guyz but if i really want to explain....i can write a book about thm. *smiles*