Unknown

Little did Gold and Silver know, was that they were under the watchful eye of his father, who had sent someone to spy on them.

"Master Giovanni, the person who Silver is with, is not female. It is a male with black hair and golden eyes."

"What!? So you mean he lied to me?" Giovanni shouted down the phone.

"Yes, he did."

"Return to HQ, we'll discuss this."

Gold heard the last words of the conversation coming from outside.

"Silver, did you hear something just now?" Gold asked.

"No, but you're burning the pancake." Gold quickly turned the pancake over to see one side was quite dark.

"Ah! I'm sorry, Silver. You can have the next one!" Gold apologised.

"Its okay, it's not even that badly burnt anyway." Silver replied.

"You sure?"

"For the last damn time, yes."

---
"We managed to get some information on this male. His name is Gold, he's a trainer, not to mention he's the Pokemon League champion."

"So Silver lied to me about a girl? About getting engaged?" Giovanni asked.

"Seems so, sir."

"Instead of marrying into a wealthy family and becoming the next boss of Team Rocket, he decides to spend his future with such a feeble boy who's known as the Pokemon champion? It's such a shame he's so stubborn." Giovanni explained.

"Well what should we do, sir?"

"Don't worry, I'll find a solution to this. You are to emain on standby until further command." Giovanni replied.

"Yes sir!"