The game plan.

Wednesday 24th September 2014

I'm leaving Scott today. Im running away. I can't bare the bruises and scars all over my body like tattoo's. So I'm running wild... TODAY. I've kept track of his sexual activities with other people for the past 6 months, not once with me. I follow him when he leaves his workplace and gets in the car. And I'm right in the corner of the parking lot; eating a banana bar, chewing away all our wedding vows. His average time spent in the car, on the phone, lying to me is around 4 minutes. BUT, I'm worth more than that. He's always coming up with excuses about he's going to leave work late, to increase his chance of being promoted for a higher part. He was... Once. Then it became every Tuesday and then religiously.  Yesterday he drove off, I followed him slowly behind him. I could write about how he goes to this WHORES house and fucks her brains out. But I'm planning on how to leave him in a web of lies. He spends 4 and a half hours at Marni Campbell's house. Age 22 born on the 5th of May 1996. Studies at Woodson University, taking 6 classes. I know this, because I did my homework. Obviously I'm not perfect at lying to Scott when he asks me where was I when he was out fucking a bitch until she bled? In other words at work for his excuse to me.  The answer is, I was watching him the whole time doing it! She was getting dogyed left right and centre. I still get away with it. I drive to Walmart buying an 8 pack of eggs and a box of Lucky Charms every time as a hint. 9.79$. What can a girl who has a 4.0 GPA and a 126 iQ can take advantage of? A lot of things.