Sssshh!

Friday 22nd October 2014
Here's what I've done to run away from Scott. It's not easy imagining that cameras aren't watching me in this mansion. Scott had 36 cameras installed around the perimeter. I'm being stalked, abused, raped and emotionally hurt! Why wouldn't I want to run away? Scott drove off yesterday, that's when I was going to start laying my eggs. First I had to have a plan. I couldn't go missing forever and have people searching and digging why. I needed some dust to hide my tracks. I was prepared now! Ready as I've ever been. First I drove to Waterstones and bought 17 books on murder, forensic evidence, how to frame someone and how to look good doing it. All of them were good reads, but I couldn't read them in front of Scott. He would kill me and then bring me back alive to abuse me. I hoovered the whole mansion by myself. Then I made sure that all the maids cleaned the mansion thoroughly 3 more times 4 days before I was leaving. I had to get rid of my DNA some how. Sinks were scrubbed, fingerprints were wiped off all door handles and light switches. Cutlery were washed again and again. This wasn't a joke. I was careful of my actions after that. I wore a bandana on my head and lied to Scott that my hair was falling out and was everywhere. Would you call me a Rebel yet? I threw away that electric toothbrush, in the public bins near the Cinema. I always carried Simple cleansing wipes with me in my purse. I wiped everywhere I touched. When I say everywhere. I mean everywhere! That was no trace of me at that house done and dusted -literally. There were no pictures of me put up on the walls because I lied to Scott that I had a phobia of being photographed and if I did, I would act drunk and mentally unstable for a good week. That scared him. I made the house rooms seem that I was killed then kidnapped. Before I did that, I needed to get rid of the cameras all around the house as if it were Big Brother. I counted 35 when there were 36, but that doesn't matter because I know that if I didn't find it, it wouldn't be important to my escape. That was done. Now... The blood, the fun part. I wasn't going to leak blood, oh no. I was going to steal blood. I went to work, and went on the 7th floor of the hospital and saw large trays of blood ready to be inserted to people for blood transfusion. I took 8 bags of blood and secretly put them in my purse. I ran to the ground floor and left the building. I drove off as fast as I could and got home. Scott wasn't there thank God. He was coming in another 2 and a half hours. I had to hide those bags of blood, so I went upstairs to this room that has never been used for anything. I ran to the large built in wardrobe I bought, telling Scott that we needed it to store old clothes and records by Madonna and Nirvana. I reached to the top shelf of the wardrobe and chucked the packs of blood up. DONE. I left the room and shut the door as if I never was here. Maid number 3 was dusting. That stupid bitch never knows when to give up. She looks like she hasn't bathed for weeks and had dust collecting in her hair, or its dandruff. I said hello to her in Spanish. She looked at me and carried on dusting. That's a whore right there! I should of pushed her down the stairs whilst I had the chance and then dusted her scalp. But I didn't, because I own that bitch practically and I'm going to cut her wages by 60%. She fucked with the wrong bitch. I walked to our master bedroom and showered away any traces of blood on me to be extra safe. I don't normally shower, because I feel that the drips of water is pelleting my skin. But I had to be safe than sorry. I ran out the shower, and got dried and put on a white dress with thrills. Was it revealing? Yes. But that was going to be a message to Scott on what he's going to miss out on!