| C-h-a-p-t-e-r-F-i-f-t-e-e-n |

Chapter 15: Yeah, the curtains are very chic.

I hated forests. I guess the reason why was way more than obvious.

After I was safely on the grass, I sighed in relief. The want to kill Alexis was growing as seconds passed. "McKanzie, are you alright?" Blake asked as I nodded. Cameron disappeared again God knew where. What was wrong with that guy?

"God, you scared us." Jennifer said. She wanted to hug me, but in the condition I was in, it was impossible. Man, I needed a shower and fast.

"I will kill that slut!" I shouted. I didn't know what happened with her and in fact, I didn't freaking care. She could be dead and I would be happiest girlon this planet.

Or maybe not. I was not that cruel.

"She is not worth it." Arden spoke for the first time. "What's important is that our Kizzy Bear is safe and sound." he winked at me.

I groaned. "I have a name, you know?" I scowled playfully. I didn't mind that he called me that way. He had put me that nickname since we were kids. I had a teddy bear and I named it Kizzy, so Arden had been calling me like that since then.

"You know you like it." he laughed.

"I need a shower. Help anyone?" I pointed out as twins helped me up.

"I'm going to look for Cam." Blake announced as he walked away from us.

"Blake!" I called. He turned around and motioned me to talk. "Thank him for saving me." I added and he smiled.

"I guess you need to tell him yourself. Bye guys!" he waved and left.

***

Tell him myself. Yeah right! He wouldn't talk to me at all. It was already Sunday and he still hadn't said a single word to me. None. Zero. Nada.

Maybe I had exaggerated with my teasing and he got mad. Who knew with that guy? I was going to make him talk to me though, no matter what.

Fortunately, we had the afternoon off and we could do whatever we wanted. I had plenty of time and maybe I could fulfil my second part of the plan.

I grabbed my phone, which Blake had brought me yesterday after he took it from his best friend and called him. He must know where Cameron's room is. "Hello Blakey boy!" I greeted as soon as he answered the call.

"Hey McKanzie!" he greeted back.

"How have you been?" I asked lamely.

"What do you want?" he laughed and I groaned.

"Fine, I want something, Cameron's room." I said.

"35. For what?"

"You know, to thank him." I hung up quickly before he could make another question. He, like Jennifer knew that I liked Cameron and wanted me to tell him. Yeah, that was never going to happen. I would get over him, at least that's what I hoped.

Another good news was that I didn't share a room with Alexis anymore. That slut went to one of her minios room and finally left me alone. I grabbed a coat and threw it over my shoulders. Then I got out from my room and closed the door behind me. As soon as I reached the elevator, I pressed the '6' button and waited for him to sent me to the sixth floor, to find room number 35. When the elvator stopped, I stepped out of it and looked through the hallway. Walking at it, I found the rom I was searching for, 35. Should I knock or not? What if he-

Nah, I should knock. And so I did. I knocked twice and waited for him to open the door. I heard footsteps and the knob twisting. Here it comes. The door finally opened and there he was, in all his six-pack glory. Seriously, there should be a law against the shirtless guys. I mean, just look at him. Holy sweet grapes! "See something you like?" his voice interrupted my oggling.