Chapter 2

Your POV

After my encounter with Brad I went to class early just to sit there. As I was sitting there I was thinking of how I was going to build my Iron armor. I was drawing the design in my notebook when someone came into the class room. When I looked up it was Lauren she sat next to me and there was an awkward silence between us.

"hey Y/N." "h-hey Lauren." Dang it why did I have to stutter? "What are you drawing?" she asked me while I was still in shock she was sitting next to me. "Um this is just something I'm working on." She looked intrigued but didn't want her to know what my actual plan was so I changed the subject. "what are you doing here?" she looked at me for a minute "I heard you were here so I wanted to talk." Why would she want to talk to me the nerd of the school. "because I wanted to apologize for Brad's actions." "wait I said that out loud?" she did the cutest thing ever and giggled while nodding, IM DEAD.

"It's ok he's right." Maybe he is right I'm just worthless. My dad left saying he was getting milk and never came back. My mom abuses me when she's drunk and doesn't remember the next morning. "Never say that about yourself you are perfect." She said with sincere in her beautiful green eyes. You could get lost in them. There was minimal space between us and we were inching closer but the bell rang and students started pouring in the classroom. We jumped back and she went to her original seat like nothing happened.

After school Camila wanted to come to my house because she knew my mom wasn't home. "so she almost kissed you?" "yes but she wouldn't she has Brad." she stared at me like I was stupid. "you are kidding right?" I looked at her "she totally likes you." "no she doesn't." Camila rolled her eyes and smacked me upside the head. "you my friend are an idiot." "wow how nice, now are you going to help me with the armor or are you just going to stand there and look stupid?" And with that she went to the basement with me and we got to work. Ally would be coming over later.

Laurens POV

I ALMOST KISSED Y/N I'm so happy I might just die.

Like it so far? No? ok well leave comments and ill check those out.

-Unknown