Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

We have been working nonstop on this armor and it's almost done. Ally is getting suspicious about Camila and I since we have been canceling all of our plans together. We need someone to stay back and do things for the armor when I go out and do things with it. Camila wanted to do it but I need her to fix the armor when it needs fixing. We are going to test the armor later today after school.

We were heading to school now playing music and singing along.

"So when are we doing this test?" She said

"I don't know when do you want to?"

"Maybe afterschool like after I pick up Sofi maybe?"

"Yeah that will work."

After the conversation we arrived at school. The normal groups hanging out in front of the school. I saw Lauren with her friends talking and laughing. I got out the car and ran to Camila's side opening her door.

"What a gentlewoman." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and we walked to Ally to see her with her boyfriend Troy.

"Hey guys what's up?" Camila asked.

"Nothin." Troy said.

"Hey Ally can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

Lauren's POV (short)

I was with Dinah and Normani talking about what we were going to do his weekend.

"So should we have a sleepover?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah sure at Lauren's though my mom is doing something with the house." Normani said.

"Ok my house it is then." I said.

I saw Y/N pull up with Camila and open the door for her. I wish Brad did that with me but he never does. She's so polite and nice and beautiful with her smile and they way her eyes light up when she gets excited and- what was I talking about? Anyway the bell rang and class is starting and I don't want to be late so.

Y/N's POV

Ally and I went into the girls bathroom.

"So what do you need?" She said.

"Ok, just come to my house after school I wanna show you something." I said

"Ok?" She said

I left after the conversation.

School ended and I was waiting for Ally and Camila to come to my house. I heard the door bell ring and I answered it to find Camila and Ally.

"Hey so we have something to show you Ally." I said

"What is it?" She asked

Come with us." I said. We walked into my basement and we took the cloth off of the armor.

"What is this?" Ally questioned.

"This is my iron armor that Camila and I built." I said

"Why?"

"Well she wanted to protect herself from people and others so she was all like "Why not" and so this happened." Camila said

"Great explanation." I said. Note the sarcasm.

"I got you fam." She said

"So anyway I was wondering if when I leave you could check and make sure everything is ok?" I asked

"I guess I could." She said

Camila and I gave her a bear hug and we got to work.

Hey people so here's another update just because. (>-<)  Update soon so get ready. Kissing scene next chapter because I know you want it. Comment what you think so far.

h

-Unknown