Shopping

Jody just came back from lunch with her friends and dropped the car keys on the counter. ''WHERE ARE THE TICKETS'' Dominique yelled very loud.'' they are right here'' Jody said like it was nothing. ''SASHA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' Dominique screamed and cried tears of joy.

''oh my god'' Sasha exclaimed. ''well Jody do you want to go to the mall you know I am your sister''.Dominique said very nice. Jody replied ''huh OK''. ''YES'' Sasha and  Dominique whispered. ''Lets go to the mall '' Sasha said as she was exiting the house.

 10 Minutes later

''We are hear'' Jody said. ''Lets go to forever 21 and foot locker'' Dominique said. They entered the store but only Sasha and Dominique went to go buy things. ''Are  you done yet Sasha'' Dominique questioned. Dominique bought printed leggings, with a black tank top and a purple jacket. ''Now I am'' Sasha told Dominique. Sasha bought a red and black plaid shirt, with black skinny jeans. 'You got a cute outfit Sasha'' Dominique said. ''well you too thank you'' Sasha answered . They walked out of Forever 21 and went to foot locker. Both a pair of Adidas originals.  Sasha bought a pair that was black and white. Dominique got a purple and blue shoes.

15 minutes later

''I can't believe tomorrow we are going to see the omg girlz '' Dominique said ''well bye i'll see you tomorrow my parents are waiting'' Sasha told Dominique. ''good night'' Dominique  yelled to Sasha. Dominique put on her P.J.s ''good night Jody'' Dominique yawned. ''goodnight sis'' Jody said to Dominique.