Don't Let Me Go

{WARNING: Graphic Sexual Content}

Killian jerked up from his sleep, breathing heavily. A thin layer of sweat covering his forehead and the bed sheets under him. He flinched slightly when he felt fingertips glide across his back.

"Killian?" Emma asked as she sat up, pressing featherlight kisses along his shoulder.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to wake you. I just had a bad dream." He informed her as he turned his head to look at her.

She smiled and ran her fingertips down the side of his face,

"It's okay. I'm here for you." She whispered as she pressed her mouth to his.

He kissed her back passionately, cupping her face carefully. He laid her back on the bed, one hand groping her breasts and the other resting on her waist.

"Emma, let me touch you." Killian said as he let his fingers glide across her inner thigh.

She looked up at him, taking his hand and placing it between her legs. He watched as her mouth parted as two of his fingers entered her. Emma let out a soft moan as he began to pump his fingers.

"Killian..." She sighed as she tilted her head back.

He leaned down, kissing her neck. He trailed his mouth down to one of her breast, taking the pink flesh into his mouth. Emma ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"Killian...come here." She whispered as she tucked both of her hands under his armpits and pulled him up so that he was resting on top of her.

Killian continued to kiss her deeply before he felt himself being pushed onto his back. Emma straddled his waist and leaned down, pressing her mouth to his.

Killian ran his hands down her back, his fingers traced her spine. She let out a small gasp as she shivered. Emma pulled his body up so that he was sitting up. She slowly lowered herself on top of him, his nails digging into her back. She let out a whimper of pain,

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean..." Killian began, but his words were cut off by her lips.

Emma's fingers became tangled in his dark hair as she began to move up and down.

"Emma..." Killian groaned as he wrapped his arms tightly around her hips.

She smiled against his mouth as he began to thrust in rhythm with her movements. Emma let out a loud string of moans as Killian began to move at the same rhythm of her motions above him. She pressed her mouth against his hard, one of her hands gripping his hair tightly and the other holding his shoulder. The wooden frame of the bed began to creek as Emma pressed Killian's body against the backboard. The sounds of the creaking bed mingled with the sound of heavy breathing. Emma practically screamed out as she climaxed, Killian's following soon after.

"That was..." Emma began as she removed herself from Killian, laying down beside him on the bed.

"Intense." He finished.

She laughed and nodded, looking toward him. She kissed his nose, before laying her head down on his chest before dozing off.

•••

Emma's eyes fluttered open at the first ray of sunlight shining through the blinds. She carefully removed the blankets and got out of bed. She found her underwear and pulled on the t-shirt Killian had worn the previous night. She pulled on the pair of shorts before making her way toward the bed.

"Killian?" She whispered as she kissed his nose and the remainder of his face.

"Hmm?" He replied as his eyes slowly opened to look at her.