I Have Screwed Up Dreams

I sat back waiting for him to tell me just how I screwed up exactly.

"Why the hell did you DREAM about that!"

I talk in my sleep. Usually describing my dream or saying really personal things. My dreams aren't very, um nice. In fact they are usually peverted. And no doubt it was about him. Blake. God i love him. I snap back to reality, once again paying attention to Blake.

"The whole school knows!"

I just let him rant until he gets it out of his system. I want some cookies now. I wonder if I can sneak by him. Inch by inch. Almost there.

"JACE!!!"

Crap.

"why do I even bother helping your sorry ass. You don't even listen to my advice. I'm trying to help YOU-----"

At this point I have once again tuned him out. This happens frequently. Too frequently. I wish he could just get to the freaking point. Then we can have a steamy make up scene all recorded my my evil pevertedmelf minions.

"JACE GET THAT PEVERTED LOOK OF YOUR FREAKIN FACE!"

Yup he's pissed.

"Why did you have to dream about that!"

Finally we can tune back in.

"I mean Im your friend so infant just ditch you but why didn't you tell me you liked me instead of blurting out a sex scene between us in front of MS.MACKEY the teacher from HELL!"

After saying this he grabbed me into an aggressive kiss. And one thing led to anoth--

Ok actually he's staring at me waiting for me to wipe that "perverted look" off my face and apoligize.

"Uh about that you know how I get whe-"

"O CUT THE CRAP!"

"I must have been thinking about the porn I watched last night that just conveniently has the lead pornstar named Jace."

"Fine then don't tell me!"

_~*_~**~_~_*~_~_~*~_~_~**~__~_*~_~_~_~_~_*

lalalalalala random line whoop!!

Cliffhanger lol.

FAN if you want to see his perverted dream lol

Or comment

Or if you want it extra steamy Do BOTH!!! Aww hell y'all know I'll give it to you any way lol

Peace out hookers!!! <3