LOTTDWYTLSOAHASDAY&HIC&CYLTH

Blake just stormed out after he said that. Great how could this day get any worse. Then my phone rings. I guess this could be worse

"Mom?"

"Yes honey."

"Um what do you need, did hell freeze over, did pigs finally learn to fly, did my brother & sister turn gay?"

"No, no, and NO!"

"Oh, then why are you calling."

"I just wanted to catch up with my baby boy."

Load of shit.

"Real reason Karen?"

"I need a favor."

"Knew it."

"Your sister got into an accident."

"So..."

"Come here to take care of her."

"HELL NO!"

And on that lovely note I hung up. Wonderful family I have. I need a serious pick me up. The park!!! :) I may be a teenager but I still love it.

I swing and slide to my hearts content. Well when one of the moms has complained about me to security. Oh well they shouldn't be so mean. I mean seriously, what crawled up their ass and died.

Next on my list of things to do when your one true love storms out after hearing a steamy dream about you and him in the middle if class and you confess your love ot him pick me up:

CHEESECAKE!! I'm addicted to it. The heavenly bites of amazingness. Now where to. The most expensive, delicious place in town..... CHICKFILA!! What I'm cheap.

After more rude looks (I mean seriously like you've never seen a kid gorge himself of the heavenly goodness) the last item on my list....... Going Clubbing!!!!

********* later**** Oooo

The music is pounding and I can't even think straight. I stopped counting how many drinks I had after 11. Dear God I'm gonna feel this in the morning. I'm in the middle of the dancefloor. We all move as one everyone grinding on anyone available. A sexy british man walks up to me and pulls me into a hard, aggressive kiss and begins to grind on me.

"I'm Reid."

"Jace"

"Well Jace, now that we are properly introduced what'd YOU want to do?"

@(-_-)@ You JUST JELOUSE OF THE MONKEY!!!!

-----------------------------

Sup hookers I drew a purdy picture of you ^ hehe

Fan

Vote

Comment

And maybe I'll make you look like a human.

SEX SCENE next chappie. Just a heads up haha.