New Year

Plot: im so excited about this!! Eeek!! This is a surprise!! And heck no! *Nothing to do with the picture!! Just decided to put that in.
I was like; Whoa! How the heck did they do that! Totally Awsome! If I knew who would the editor would be, I would totally thank him/her! Now let's get your butts focus this! Happy New Year!!

P.S. look closely at the gif. When both of them can feel their hot breaths, Robin's lips twitched upwards!! In form of a small smile!

P.P.S. I caught the glimpse of it!

Disclaimer: pfft... yeah. Still didn't. If I did, the last chap "Skating" and this chap would've come out instead of Trouble in Tokyo!

Readers: Gee, confident much? Did someone boost your ego?

Me: no. Im just sure you'll love this! And im genuinely surprised that many had voted for the "The Clowns" chap. Thanks! But this is still better than that movie. I mean, I actually like RobStar but I don't really like that movie. Its boring.

"I already have a resolution of how to tell you I love you."

Sure enough, villians dont take breaks as well as heroes. They didn't have time to have a day off as well as night off. The life of heroes and villians is not inevitable. Even holidays, they attack and the Titans would protect. Heck, even the new year!

Things got a little akward after that skating fiasco. But its not the level of which they avoid eachother and become distant. It is in the level of which they would just barely talk.

They watched as the police came and took Cinder Block away with a truck. Surely enough, the police would know if the criminal is a giant. He wouldn't fit in a car, do he?

The other titans sighed. It had been a lot, lately. They need a break. Even just a day off! Heck, even just new year. But they couldn't regret and back down now. No, they choose to be heroes. And now its there responsibility to protect the city.

Drops of sweat crawled out of their bodies as they breath deeply, replacing a new oxygen in their lungs. Starfire was disappointed because of the fact that she could not celebrate the another upcoming Year. She certainly want to blow up the 'works of the fire', as she like to call it.

She sighed sadly, her disappointment was blatant but not offensive. "Oh friends," she cried out as she flew to four who was on their way to the tower. They do not have to be carried. They just want a peaceful night. "I am certainly disappointed that we could not enjoy the Upcoming Year." She reached the titans as they stopped, looking at her with sorry. "I had wished to the claws of Santa that we could have enjoyed this wonderful celebration." She finished as her feet touched the ground. "Although, I am very curious of why would such people wish to the 'claws' of Santa instead of him." She added, her bewilderment was clear on her face. "And I thought Santa was a Guardian of Christmas but why would he have claws? Do little earthlings scared of them?" She tilted her head to the side, full of curiosity.

Well, this has to do a LOT of explaining.

"Um... well," Cyborg started as he scratched the back of his head, still dont know of how was he going to explain it to the redhead alien.

"You see, Star," Beastboy butted in and to top that off, Cyborg has never been happy for Beastboy to butt in. "Santa does not have 'Claws'." He said, putting a ditto sign with his fingers to emphasize the word. "Its actually Claus. Its Santa's sur name! Santa-Claus. Santa Claus!" Beastboy exclaimed throwing his hand in the air. "Claus as in c-l-a-u-s. Not claws as-" Beastboy was interrupted by Starfire, herself.

"As c-l-a-w-s?" Surely enough, it sounds more of a question than a statement as she finished what Beastboy was supposed to say and they all nod. "Oh, I am the most sorry friends for not understanding well," She apologized to no one particular. "Surely, I must have offended Santa by not saying his sur name well. He must thinks that I am naughty and do not granted my wish, yes?" The alien nodded to herself in understanding her own theory of why Santa did not granted her wish.