Harry x Reader (Part 2)

(Y/n) POV

I swiftly turn around, pulling out my wand as I do. "Stupefy!" I yell, pointing my wand in the direction of the voice. I hear a splash/thud about ten meters away from me and smile. I'm still one of the best.

I cautiously walk towards the stunned person, wand raised. I see a figure on the ground, face down in the mud. I crouch down amd roll the person over. I study their face then feel a pang of pain. It's Harry.

"Rennervate," I say, waving my wand over Harry, who instantly sits up and spits mud out of his mouth.

"(Y/n).. still the best," He says, chuckling and standing up.

He notices my downcast expression and furrows his eyebrows, confused. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asks.

I look up at him but immediately get lost in those bright green eyes, forgetting what I was going to say.

"L-look.. I just wanted to say that... I-I'm sorry.. for.. b-back there.." He stutters then takes my hands in his, "But I want to make sure that we're still friends."

I smile and nod my head. "Of course we're still friends Harry!" I say then notice his muddy clothes, "And sorry for stunning you just then."

He laughs and shakes his head. "It's okay.. I can see that DA has improved your skill.. if that's even possible," He says.

I feel my heart flutter at the complement. "Well I had a good teacher," I say. Harry looks into my eyes and smiles. I can feel myself leaning towards him even though I'm mentally screaming 'NOOOOOOO! DON'T DO THIS TO YOUT BEST FRIEND!!'.

I go to step away from him but he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. Blushing like mad, I turn my head away from his, trying to put some space between our lips. But Harry has different ideas and lightly turns my head to face him, his hand cupping my face. His eyes close and he presses his lips to mine, making my eyes widen. But then they slowly close and I find myself kissing him back, my arms around his neck.

And we stay like that, kissing each other gently in the rain, not caring about the wind or how our clothes are completely soaked. And for once in my life, all is peaceful.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Kon'nichiwa.. I know.. this is a terrible way to end the one-shot.. but I'm tired and I just took my medication and I'm a little loopy right now.. so sorry if this is really bad.. and sorry that it's short... Luv ya, guys!

- Titanium