The next day**

The police start pulling me away from Niall as we stand outside my house. Whom I just confessed my love to the night before. He is standing there crying. While I just stare at him emotionless.
I don't know where I'm going. I don't know if my dad will come back. I don't know what will happen. So I'm just letting it happen. I don't even know when I'll see Niall again. The police places me in the car and shuts the door and starts driving off.

After a long hour to Dublin we end up at a very run down orphanage. And by the looks of it, no kids get adopted. There's a 17 year old boy, at least he looks that age, a 4 year old boy, another little boy, about 5 other older boys. Is this a boys orphanage?!

"Welcome home!" The police pulls me out of the car. Jumps back in the car and drives off.

"Asshat." I mumble. I make my way up to the orphanage. Immediately the boys walk up to me.

"Hey sexy. I'm Jake. This is Matt, Eddy, Mike, and Fin." Jake has curly brown hair. Matt has blonde hair like Niall's is now that he bleached it. Eddy has jet black hair. Mike has hair that looks like my dads. And Fin has a buz cut.

"H-hi I-I'm E-Eavan..." I look down. Embarrassed of my name now because of my father.

"Well come inside I'll show you around!" Fin says and he gets death glares from his friends. With that he pulls me up the stairs and into the building.

This building is shit. It smells like old lady, skunk... or weed, vomit, actual shit, horse shit, cow shit, urine...cigarettes, and beer....great.
The wallpapers are peeling. The curtains are tattered. The couches are ripped. The tv has a broken antenna on it. And there are no lights. Just candles.
There's this really big lady sitting at a desk in front of me and Fin. She has a mole right next to her nose. Her nose is pointy and big. Her boobs are fucking huge. Her shoulders are ginormous.

"Well you must be the first and only girl to stay here and hopefully not die. I'm Lorlie."

"I-I'm Eavan-"

"I didn't ask for your name you shit head. Get out of my sight!" Fin pulls me up a stair case that leads to loads of rooms.

Woah...there's about 20 rooms here.

"Don't worry about Ms Trudge. She hates me too. And every kid here except for Jake, Mike, Eddy and Matt." He led me to a small room in the corner of the house. "my room is right across the hall." He kissed my cheek and walked into his room. I set my bag down and went back downstairs. Time to go find out where I am and how far I am from Mullingar.

I snuck out of the house and walked down the streets. As I was walking, I saw a kid knock on a door several times before a woman opened the door. She looked very familiar.
And then it hit me.

Maura.