Dirty Luke Brooks Imagine.

"You ready?" Luke asked me sexily as he stumbled over to me wearing nothing but his boxers, a flower crown and a sheet over his shoulders. We had just been out to a party and he was drunk out of his mind.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I whispered nervously. This was my first sexual encounter.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Luke came over to me. He tilted my head so the side and started to softly suck the sensitive spot on my neck.

I softly moaned as he placed gentle kisses along my collarbones. He connected our lips and clumsily undressed me. He pushed me back on the bed and slid his warm hand up my shirt and cupped my breast.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. He slipped my shorts and pants down my legs and shoved me roughly on the bed. He nudged my legs open and lowered his head, his tongued skimming over my clit, sucking and kissing it. I threw my head back and gasped at the new kind of pleasure over-whelming me. I'd never felt this kind of sensation before.

I took a fistful of his curly hair in my hands and grinded my hips into his and Luke growled lowly in return. I flipped us over so i was on top. I slipped his boxers off and flinged them on the floor, revealing his semi-hard length to my greedy eyes. I took his member in my hand and pumped slowly, Luke groaned pleasurably.

I ran my tongue over his throbbing head and gently sucked, my teeth grazing over his slit. Luke moaned out, telling me he was close. I pumped vigorously, his penis getting harder and harder with every pump. I stopped just before he came and laid next to him, signalling him to come on top of me. He hovered over me, laying on me but holding most of his body weight off of me, balancing on his strong, muscly arm. "Are you sure about this?" He questioned his voice dark and gruff, with worry tinted through it. "Never been more sure." I whispered, just wanting him to fuck me senseless already.

He gently pushed my legs open and positioned his head at my entrance. He slowly entered me, letting me adjust to his big size. I gasped at the feeling of his warm penis inside of me. He slowly thrusts in and out of me. The feeling building up was unbelievable. "Faster, Luke!!" I screamed out, never wanting the feeling to end. He thrusted faster and harder, the sensation in my stomach getting more intense. It felt like a million butterflies were fighting in the pit of my stomach, swarming and fluttering.

I flipped us over so he was on top and kissed him hard. I moaned against his lips as he thrusted into me deep, hitting my g-spot. I cried out and threw my head back against the pillows. I moaned loudly as he thrusted into me deep and fast. "Fuck yes, Luke" I moaned, moving my hips against his. I arched my back and I knew I was about to cum, I felt my walls clench around his dick, letting him know I was close. He thrusted into me as fast as he could. Us both screaming each other's names as loud as we could. He fucked me through my climax and pulled out. I took his dick in my hand and pumped as fast as humanly possible.

I opened my mouth just as he was about to cum and aimed it in my mouth. He moaned as he released his juices into my mouth and i swallowed it all. We laid down next to each other and he wrapped his strong arms around my small frame. "Did you enjoy that?" Luke winked at me cheekily. I nodded in response and blushed. I nestled my face into his neck and we soon fell asleep.

This was my first ever imagine, so don't take it too seriously. Follow me on twitter @SahYaBrooks <3