Riker Lynch-Will you be mine?

A very lonely young girl was sitting at her house in Alabama, when there was a knock on her door. It was no one else but the love of her life. Riker Lynch. Olivia jumped up and opened the door, she was so excited that he had to hold her up so she didn't fall over. They kissed for a while and then walked into her house. She asked him how his tour was going and he said fine. He told her that wasn't the reason why he came back to her. He told her that he missed her and that he wanted to have his baby girl on tour with him. On one condition. She looked confused and asked him what this condition is. He told her that she would have to go to dinner with him at seven later on that evening. She kissed him and then looked at the clock. It was 5:30, "Ugh. Merissa, I have an issue." She said to her sister. "What is it kid? Did Rik ask you out tonight?" Merissa said to her. "Yeah, he did. I have nothing to wear and I don't know how to do my hair." She said as she plopped down on her sister's bed. "Alright, sis. Just relax. I'm sure I have something in my closet that you can wear tonight." As she looked in her closet picking out a cute top and skirt. Olivia looked amazing and her sister went to do her hair. Little did they know that Riker was on his way to pick up Olivia.  Merissa went down stairs and opened the door for Riker. 7:00, right on time. Olivia thought as she took one last look at herself in the mirror. She started walking down the steps and Riker was speechless. He thought she looked absoultely stunning and he grabbed her hand, leading her out to his car. 

When they got to the resturant, he grabbed her hand and led her into the private space he got just for them. He set the box on the table, after they ordered and she looked confused. She asked what the box was for and he told her to open it. It was a promise ring, "I promise with this ring, that you will never lose me and I will always be with you." He took the ring out of the box and placed it on her ring finger making her feel like a princess. 

"Olivia, will you be mine forever?"

"Of course I will. I love you Rikey."

"I love you too Liv."

And with that they lived happily ever after.