Prologue

"Ready? Let's go!" I cheered as I clapped my hands. I stood at the front of my cheer group and we started our routine as the music started. "One, two, three, four. From the P to the A to the N to the T to the H to the E to the R to the S. Panthers. From East to West, all you do is shake your butts. Cheer 101 for stupid sluts." We all chanted as we got halfway through the routine.

Extension prep

Cupie

Awesome

Double flip

Cartwheel

Single tuck

Scorpion

Scale

Basket Toss

Double flip

Single tuck

The fountain of Troy

2 1/2 high pyramid

Straddle splits - flyers

The A-Frame 

"Well done guys!" I cheered, clapping along with everyone else. "Only three weeks until the big championships!" I squealed, the girls and boys of the team joining in before we all shared a laugh. "Miss Stump!" Our Coach and also my mother, Abbie, yelled as she walked through the doors of our practice gym. "Yeah?" I yelled back as I took a sip of my water. "I need you to get changed and then come to my office. I need you to meet some special people. Don't worry, you're not in trouble; you're far from it." She chuckled. "Okay!" I smiled. She nodded and made her way out of the gym.

"What was that about?" James, one of the gay boys on the team, said. We have two gay boys and two straight boys on our team, the rest are girls. "I don't know, I guess I'll find out in a little while." I giggled. He nodded and made his way into the men's changing rooms and I made my way into the women's one. There were girls chatting and laughing away and I made my way to the back; where I always get changed.

"Hey, girl, hey." Madison smiled, wiggling her hips around. "Hey Madi." I laughed, placing my gym bag on the bench. "I wonder what Coach wants?" She said, more as a question. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to get changed out of my training kit and into my normal Cheerleading kit. 

[Image on the side]. 

Once I was changed and my white trainers were on again, I added the finishing touches to my hair and make-up, sprayed my perfume and deodrant and put all my kit into my gym training bag. I zipped it up and put the strap over my shoulder - so that it was by my side - and walked out of the changing rooms with my white iPhone in my hands. As I walked down the corridors of the school, all the boys were staring at me. I've actually had enough of it. It really pisses me off sometimes.

"Hey!" An unfamiliar female jumped in front of me. "Hey, do I know you?" I asked in the most politest way ever. "No, but I know you. I was wondering when you were recruiting new members for the cheer team." She smiled cutely at me. "Well as we've only got three more weeks until Worlds', I would say a few weeks after that. You can stop by any time to watch us and get some ideas of what we do there, but you can't officially join for another 6 weeks." I smiled politely. "Okay, thanks Bo!" She shouted as she walked off. "Bye love!" I chuckled.

As I walked up to Coach Abbie's office, I knocked on the door before walking in. She was sat behind her desk with 5 boys on the other side; with their backs to me and Abbie facing me. "Ah, Miss Bo Stump." Abbie smiled, bringing all eyes on me. "Hey, you wanted to talk to me." I smiled. I looked at the boys and realised who they were.

ONLY FREAKING ONE DIRECTION.