Chapter Four

A/N

Hey guys and gals I decided to dedicate this chapter to SHAMEONME123. The author of one of the best books on Wattpad. The book is Falling For My Brother. Everyone should really check it out and read it. Oh and don't forget to vote for it.

---------------------------------------------

C4

Yay! Today's the day me and Marcy are going to see One Direction live in concert. Can you believe it? I have to say the best part is that we have backstage passes. Yes! Right now I am looking at my outfit. I got the perfect one.

I decided on my short shorts and my red tank top. I then curled my hair and do my makeup. My eyes I have a pretty smokey look on them and my red lipstick. Then I grabbed my black leather jacket and red pumps. I looked at my self and to tell you the truth I looked hot. I grabbed my phone and walked out if the house.

While I was walking to Central Park all the sudden. I heard a bunch of screaming I turned around to see a limo stopped right in front of me. The window rolled down and I can't believe who I saw. It's one direction. Liam says " hey beautiful. Want a ride?" I nodded my head unable to speak. He opened the door and let me slide in next to him.

I looked up and saw the other four and I could tell I was shaking from excitement. I said " hi."

They all smiled at me and Harry said " hey princess. What's your name?"

" Aquamarine."

Liam smiles and says " that's a beautiful name."

I can feel the blush rise to my cheeks so I look down and say a quiet " thanks."

" So Aquamarine. What's your number?" I hear Louis ask.

I look up and say "913-034-7163. Can y'all put yours in my phone?"

They all smile and say " sure."

Once we get to the concert they all get out. Then Liam holds out his hand to help me out. I take it and get out.

When I get out there are a lot of flashes and me and Liam are crowed with paparazzi. The questions were ' what's her name?' ' Is she your girlfriend?' 'How old is she?"

He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze and says " this is Aquamarine. She's 17 and the girlfriend part is up to her." He says looking at me with hopeful eyes so I smile and say " hi people. As he said I'm Aquamarine. I'm 17." Then I look at Liam and say " and I would love to be Liam's girlfriend." He pulls me into a hug and said ' that's amazing beautiful.'

He then goes backstage and I made my way to find Marcy. When I saw her I said " you would never believe what happened to me."

She said " what happened?"

"WillIwaswalkingdowntheroadandonedirectionaskmeifI-"

I was interrupted by Marcy she said " hold up. Say that again without running your words together."

" okey. Well basically I'm Liam's new girlfriend."

Her face lit up and her eyes went wide and she said " OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

I smiled then screamed " NO! IT'S TRUE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT."

" YAY!"

Then I heard the music start and I heard Liam start to sing. Or should I say boyfriend? Why not? Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

Then I heard Liam say " Okey everyone. This next song I would like to dedicate to my amazing girlfriend Aquamarine." I looked up to see him smiling right at me. I smiled back.